Chapter 7

Shoutouts (thanks for voting on every chapter!)

@unknowno2002  give them a follow🖐🏼

@Isabelle_cipher (I absolutely love bill cipher, to anyone that knows what I'm talking about; I love you too!)

@Clair_Bantry check out her stories, they're in German!

@DiamondCocoa  her story Lights is off to a good start, go check it out!

@Rogue_Is_Senpai check out their stories!!

@BiancaBorsBors you guys should take a look at some of her works!

@ZoeyRleer give her a followww ✌🏼

@deadly_obsessions check out her works, she's a talented artist!

@ShedaGecko she's a wonderful artist as well!

(Let me know if I missed any of you guys that voted on every chappie!)

Yuri's P.O.V.

Ughh I'm so sleepy I thought, looking over to my clock to see the glowing numbers '5:05'. huh, I wonder why I woke up so early, I'm usually never up until 6'o clock. My eyes trailed over to my door, where I had two suitcases there. Huh? Why are my suitcases packed I only use those when I'm leaving ... OH MY GOD!

I tried jumping out of bed, which ended up with me getting tangled up in my sheets and falling into the floor. I threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and brushed my teeth. Why did today have to be the one day I sleep in??

I dumped my laptop and charger in one of my suitcases, packed up all of my toiletries and zipped it shut I quickly put my shoes on and checked the time . "5:16"

Oh no! It takes 15 minutes to get to the airport!

I raced down the stairs into the kitchen, wear my mom was finishing up her coffee.

"Good morning Yuri! Ready to go? You don't want to be late for the plane."

"Yes please! We've only got 14 minutes!" I exclaimed.

"Uh oh! Let's get to it then!" She said.

We ran out and quickly put my suitcases in the trunk and buckled up in the front. I barely had time to buckle my seatbelt before my mom was pulling out the drive way and racing down the road.

As we drive I began to feel anxious. What if I don't make it? Will everyone be mad at me? Will I ever get another chance to meet Victor?

These thoughts continued to plague my mind as we raced along the highway. We were half way there and the time read "5:24". My heart started beating faster and I felt restless from the adrenaline rush I was getting.

My mom parked the car and we grabbed my suitcases and ran into the airport. We ran all the way to the gate where we were supposed to be boarding the plane ... but I didn't see anyone! I looked at my phone screen which read "5:33".

Oh no oh no oh no! It happened! I overslept and I've missed the plane! I've missed my chance to meet Victor!

Tears began to prick the corners of my eyes as I started sniffling. Of course I couldn't even manage to set an alarm ... so stupid! I turned to go back to the parking lot, hopefully my mom hadn't left yet.

"Hey! YURI OVER HERE!" Phichit yelled

I quickly looked behind me and my breath caught in my throat; they're still here!