Soulmark?

Yuri P.O.V. (15 years old)

"Happy birthday Yuri!" Everyone said as I blew out all 10 candles on my birthday cake at once. I was so excited to finally be 16 years old. Why you may ask? At the age of 16 a mark would appear on your body. The mark would be a link and clue to your soulmate, it was typically something that resembled them . For instance my good friend Phichit had a Chinese style dragon on his palm so we figured his soulmate was from china. My other friend, Guang, had music notes on his shoulder.  My friend/enemy Yuri (we call him yurio) hasn't gotten his mark yet, he'll be the last one of our group to get his.

As I ate cake with my family I wondered when my mark would appear since it hadn't yet. I decided to go and ask my dad about it, he would know since he already had his mark with my mom.

"... hey dad?" I asked nervously .

"Yes,son?"

"I was just wondering... um when will I get my mark?

He tapped his chin with one finger in concentration before looking at me.

"Well it typically happens in the late afternoon or at night, that is if it appears at all"

"What?! What do you mean "if" it appears? Will it? Why wouldn't it?"

"Unfortunately there have been times, not uncommon, where someone is simply born without a soulmate. Those people find others that aren't paired and hope for the best, though it isn't uncommon for those relationships to end in divorce."

He looked over at me and saw how panicked I looked

"B-but I'm sure you'll have a soulmate! No one deserves one more then you, Yuri."

I nodded my head feebly. What if I end up alone the rest of my life while all of my friends find their soulmates and live there lives?

"I-I'm going up to my room now"  I said to my mom

"Alright Yuri, sleep well!"

**** 11:59 p.m. ****

Oh no! My birthday's almost officially over! I've checked millions of times, but I still haven't seen a mark! What if ... what if I'm just destined to be alone? I'll grow old all alone and watch all of my friends live with the love of their lives. And I'll be forgotten.

I started to cry silently, thinking of all the loneliness and things I would miss, just because I didn't have some mark in my body.

Suddenly, I started to get really hot. My body just seemed to heat up quickly, to the point where I felt like I was in fire. I started to sweat and I felt dehydrated, and I even started to ache. 

"Ah ... hurts... h-hot, too ... hot ... help" I cried weakly.

Then I started to feel a cooling sensation coming from my wrist. It was soothing and seemed to spread from My wrist to my entire body, getting rid of the intense heat I felt just moments ago.

Then it all stopped and I felt normal again. But something was different. I felt another presence whenever I closed my eyes, like someone was with me. Then I felt overwhelming happiness and joy, like whoever I sensed just won the lottery.

That was strange I thought to myself. I glanced at my wrist and did a double take.
There on my wrist, was a shooting star.

My soulmark? I GOT MY SOULMARK! I thought excitedly.

The mark seemed to glow duly, and I felt a wave a joy and love that made me feel giddy inside.

A gold shooting star? That must mean my soulmate is someone who shines above the rest, someone extravagant and special.

I wonder... would they be satisfied with just me? Maybe I'm not enough, maybe they won't like me once they meet me!

I was worried that I wouldn't be enough for them, it sure was likely considering I wasn't all that special.

Suddenly I starting hearing static sounds in my head and I started picking up some words.

What's ... live? ... food? ... favorite ...dogs?

I started getting a headache from all of the questions, and they seemed to stop all at once.

I'm sorry I don't understand you, why don't I? I asked them

Don't know, name?

Yuri Katsuki, yours?

Victor! Beautiful voice, love!

I blushed at this, he thinks I have a beautiful voice, I thought to myself.

Th-thank you Victor

I realized just how tired I felt and rubbed my eyes so that I wouldn't fall asleep.

Tired?

Um ... no?

I could practically feel the smile Victor was wearing

Sleep,love he said with love and fondness, it made me feel sleepy

Okay then, goodnight Victor

I yawned and looked at the clock
12:01 A.M

Oi I better get to bed  so I can wake up early and tell everyone about my new mark! I can't wait to see what they think of mine 😊

With that I went to sleep, dreaming of the spectacular person my soulmate,Victor, would turn out to be when I eventually met him.

---------------------------------------------------

Alrighty that's it for the first chapter! I've actually had this draft saved since like, the ninth episode came out in English. How'd everyone like the ending? OML "see you next level" has now become my meaning for life, I love it so much! Does anyone know when season 2 is coming out? I heard it was April but I'm not sure so if anyone knows hmu
Anyway I figured these were sort of what the boys' marks would look like:

Phichit - 🐉
Guang- 🎼🎵
Yurri-  💎

Anyways that's all for now! let me know what you think of the story so far, also the marks for Yurio and otabek? I was thinking a wolf bc otabek is a lone wolf  and idk about Yurio.
Leave comments and votes, love you all byyeee 💕💕