The baby

Twilight was quickly rushed to the emergency room! Twilight's vision was blurred and all she could make out was the white ceiling and floor and the unseeable pain.
She was screaming but not loudly she could her the voices of her parents,Flash and her brother and she also heard new voices of doctors and surgeons.
Her mother yelled out
"Why didn't you tell us sooner twi!"
She could see her father nod his head in agreement.
She could hear the doctors telling her to push so she did as they said.
Meanwhile Flash and her parents were waiting nervously in the waiting room.
But shining armor who hated flash earlier today said something friendly today,though it was mostly about his sister.
"So have you and twilight come up with any names?"

"No not yet,we should've done that huh?"

"Yeah probably."

"So How did you come up with the name for your baby?"

"It just sort of cake to us at the right moment you know?"

"No not at all."

"Well It did,it's hard to explain."

"Hey Shining?"

"Yeah?"

"What is it like to have a baby?"

"Amazing but they cry so much that it can and will drive you absolutely insane in the end,I still can't believe how much Flurry Heart crys And she's one!"

"I think I'm ready though."

"No you're not,that's what I said too,I said I was ready and I wasn't.So what's your baby's gender?"

"We don't know we forgot to have that checked so it can be quadruplets for all we know."

"That's not good,you guys should've prepared so much more!"
Shining said this with a mocking laugh.
"Well Twilight is the one who didn't tell me she was pregnant until near the end of her pregnancy!"

"Good point,but Twilight has always kept secrets so she can "protect" her loved ones. Never works."

"Well I love her."

"I know and that's great me too,that's the only reason I'm letting you Mary my sister, because you love her."
But than they heard footsteps of a pony dressed in a white coat and surgical mask.
He walked in to speak.
But Flash spoke before he did.
"Where's Twilight?!,is she Okay?!"

"She's fine,her and the babies."

"Babies?!"
Flash And Shining said this at the exact same time.

"Yes,The Princess had twins one boy and one girl,the cool thing is one is an alicorn which according to genetics only has a 1 percent chance of happening but it did!"

Flash walked in a room and saw twilight holding 2 baby ponies, one had light orange fur that was a little lighter than flash's,along with a horn and wings that weren't visible at the moment.
The other just had wings and had the same shade of fur as Flash with a blue mane with purple streaks and when she woke up,he noticed that the Pegasi had purple eyes just like Twilight.
"They're so beautiful aren't they?"

"Oh sorry Twilight I didn't mean to wake you up!"

"It's okay."

"Have you decided on names?"

"Yes but I want your permission."

"Sure."

" I was thinking Buttercup for the boy and Jellybean for the girl."
"I know it's dumb flash but I really like those names."

"I think they're perfect."
———————————————————————————
THREE YEARS LATER
Twilight was having a picnic with her friends,sense they ran out of babysitters Rarity and Twilight had to bring their kids.
"You Guys Wait up i don't have wings wike you do!"
A tired foal names lillium (Rarity's 2 year old son) was trying to chase Buttercup and jelly bean...but he was failing due to the 2 having wings.
"Than grow a pair of wings!"
Buttercup was always saying arrogant stuff like this.
"Don't bully him Buttercup! It's not his fault not of his parents are unicorns!"
Twilight just looked at them and smiled.
Oh what am I going to do with you 3!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Twilight's Surpriseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें