Chapter 1

Satine was worried. Not only about her,but about Obi Wan too. She had no idea how she was going to break the news to Obi. She sent her hologram message which only said     " Please come when you can, I want to talk". Obi Wan's response was quick " I'll be there at 7" That left Satine 2 hours. Two hours to figure out how to tell Obi about you, she thought, as she looked in the mirror at her swollen belly.

Two hours went by fast, especially when you're nervous. Obi Wan couldn't think about anything else but of Satine's message. " What do you think she wants to talk about?" he asked Anakin. " Did she sound angry?" "No. But she did sound distraught" "Maybe she just misses you" Anakin responded. " Sure...although she has been avoiding me..." " I'm sure it's nothing" "Yeah, yeah. Except for the simple fact that it's been four months since she sent me a hologram" " Look Obi Wan, I'm sure it's nothing, now go get ready and stop chattering" Let's hope it's really nothing Anakin, let's hope.

Satine knew that Obi Wan would get to her chambers any second now, and she still wasn't ready. She had tried to avoid Obi Wan for four months now, but her stomach had gotten bigger and pretty soon it would be impossible to hide it anymore. She didn't want to tell Obi because she feared that he would leave her or that if he did stay, he would leave the Jedi order. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Here goes, she thought as she opened the door while wrapping her thick cloak around her. " Hi sweetheart" Obi Wan said as she opened the door "Hello my dear" she responded. Obi Wan closed in for a kiss, and for the first time in four months, Satine did not back away.
After breaking the kiss, Obi Wan smiled, and looked right into Satine's eyes and said "I love you" while putting a loose hair back behind her ear. Satine looked at Obi Wan and said " I love you too". Then, Obi Wan took her hand and lead her to the balcony and asked her, " What's wrong, darling? Why have you been avoiding me?". Satine knew that the moment had come and took his hand. " You should sit down" she said. Obi Wan felt dread creeping up, and his heart was pounding. Is there someone else?  He thought. As the Jedi sat down, Satine sat next to him and said " I have wonderful news Obi" " What are they my dear?". " Obi Wan..... I'm... We're.... Obi Wan we're going to have a baby" she said. " What?!" he said. He stood up and started pacing around the room. " Are you angry?" she asked. " Of course not my dear. This is wonderful news" he said as he embraced her. " What are we going to do Obi?" she asked. " We'll work it out, my dear, we always do"

Thank you for reading my first fanfiction. I know it's probably not really good, but the next chapters will be coming soon and I hope they'll be better. Thanks for all your support!! Please feel free to comment and give me your opinion and ideas!!!😊😊😊😊😊