Girl Time

"Sorry about yesterday, Chlo," Adrien apologized the next day.

"It's fine, I should be the one apologizing, even though I'm not really good at that," Chloé noticed.

"Haha! You were right, my father is a little evil." Adrien laughed.

"Shall we go to class?" Marinette piped.

"We shall," Adrien replied, the same way Marinette did last night.

•••

Marinette, Alya and Chloe decided to have a girl's night to relax. Chloe invited them to her place. "Now, girls, you want to mix your avocado face mask, making sure the ingredients are blended well." Chloe instructed. Alya and Marinette mixed their face mask as Chloe told them the next steps. "Now, when you're done--"

"Hold on, Chloe. I'm not done!" Alya interrupted.

"Well, I'm sorry, slowpoke." Chloe huffed.

"Ugh! I am not slow! You're the slow one!" Alya argued.

"Is that so?"

"Well, yeah! Remember that time when we were doing science and everyone was ahead of you?!"

"Sorry, but I don't recall that was me, perhaps that was you!!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Girls! Girls!" Marinette exclaimed. "We're here to relax, not fight." After a few moments the two flaming girls calmed down, sitting on the opposite sides of each other. Ever since they found out each other's identity, they've been fighting constantly.

"Where were we? Or right, now take your index and middle finger and scoop some of your face mask and apply it to your face." Chloe took her index finger and middle finger, dipping them into the mixture and applied it to her face. Marinette and Alya did the same. Chloe clapped her hands and a young lady arrived in the room with a plate full of cucumbers.

"Thank you, Carina." Chloe took two cucumbers off the plate and placed it onto her eyes. Alya took two off the plate and placed it onto her eyes, then took another and took a bite out of it. Marinette placed the cucumbers onto her eyes and rested her back onto the couch.

Carina left the three girls and left the plate of cucumbers on the side table beside the couch.

*15 minutes later*

"Now, wasn't that relaxing?" Marinette asked.

Alya nodded her head, Chloe did the same.

"You guys want some treats?" Chloe asked.

"Sure, why not." The three girls took the elevator to Chloe's private dinning area. There were plates of sweets on a long table. There were macaroons, macarons, cakes, cupcakes, baguettes, pies, etc. Alya ran up to the table, taking a few treats.

"Don't eat too much, Alya. You'll get fatter than you already are." Chloe teased. Marinette rolled her eyes, "Not this again.." She whispered under her breath.

The elevator door opened, and our two favourite boys walk in. "Hey, Marinette." Adrien smiled.

"Hey!" She smiled back, "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh, Chloe invited us to have some time with you guys. It's sounded nice, since we didn't really spend that much time together." That was a lie, they always spend time together. If you see Nino, you'll see the rest of the group with him.

"That's nice, but you definitely came at the wrong time.." Marinette slowly moved her gaze behind her, to where the two fighting girls were.

"Oh no.." Nino and Adrien sighed.

•••

A/N:Short chapter, but hoped you likes it. Sorry I did not upload yesterday.