Chapter.9 The Storm Before the Chaos

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FULL MANGA BEFORE CONTINUING.

SPOILERS WILL BE MENTIONED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

(during this part of the manga, I have decided to tweak a few things in order to fit the story)

DEATH AND BLOOD WILL BE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER!

-

Jurri was nothing short but confused, they all were, the furnace that would help them all win this war is now gone. The hunter's weapons, taken from them, a force within the furnace has left them with a huge dilemma. Zero stood next to Jurri, his gun hand now gone, he only looked at his now empty hand. His gun which has always been in his possession, having it being taken away feels odd to him, though he does not linger on that, his focus is now to the question "What will he do now?",  Yuki followed suit, her hands covered in her weapons dust, she rubbed her fingertips together feeling the useless particles leave her fingers. Her powers are not strong enough to defend those she cares about, Yuki has never felt so useless until now.

Kaname stood in the back of everyone, hunters, his family, and other vampires, if one were to turn around they would have seen Kaname's expression. A face that knew something like this would happen, Kaname has been alive long enough to know how the creation of the weapons came to be. He looked up and breathed in and out, he opened his eyes to look at Yuki, he hates to do this to her but what choice does he have, he needs to put his own life out for the better for everyone.

"Check for the injured!" Yagari shouted to his fellow vampires, the furnace had managed to put the building into ruins, they need to act fast to check if there were any of those who were buried from the stone walls. Both Vampire and Hunters searched about to check for the bodies of both the living, injured and dead.  Most of those who died were due to head trauma, their bodies being squashed by the weight of the stone walls. They lined those who died and moved those who were injured. Those who were injured consisted of broken limbs, bloody bodies of their slashed limbs, some with head injuries, and practically all having bruised ribs that made it hard for them to move their arms. Tents were laid out around the cleared area, those who were able to help either helped with the injured or going through the rubble of the vampire hunter building. Any weapons they could possible use were collected, medicine, first aid kits were collected for the injured. The only part of the building that stood was to the back where that part of the building sat on leveled ground. The parts of the building that sat above the basement where the furnace collapsed. 

Morris Croft and Richerd Cassius looked upon the scene, this was not their first battle they have been in, what terrified them the most, however, is that their children were now involved. The twin vampires helped with finding the injured and carrying them into the tents. Diana the youngest of the Croft family helped in the tents working side by side with Yuki. The three young vampires eyes were huge in horrific amazement their hands working as fast and as careful as they can. William Cassius looked around the scene searching for more bodies, a young man in vampire years, and this was his first war. It has yet to begin and yet all this havoc around him, all the pain and suffering, now he understood why his father always hid him and his sisters. He didn't want his children to be exposed to this, he looked over at his elder sister Alexandra who had nothing but shock in her eyes as she helped guide in the injured into tents and onto cushioned floor beds. Melena, the youngest of the siblings who was always so gentle never as a vampire has she ever taken part with sucking blood from a human. She could do nothing but move like a robot helping those who are injured, her eyes wide but with frantic movements when mending to those who were injured.