Chapter.4 Cassius Family

The Cassius family is a full pureblood family, they normally kept to themselves due to many reasons. They wanted to have coexistence with humans, however due to the vampire society, it was never a happy idea, now however everything is about to change. The Cassius clan is small due to being one of the oldest clans and taking their time to find a mate.

Richard Cassius is the head of the family, his lover died 2000 years ago, she died protecting a young aristocrat vampire named Morris Croft who now lives in a mansion with his three children. Alexandra, William and Melena Cassius all looking like their mother. It was hard for Richard when he lost his wife, his children were only 8 years old in human years. Normally when a vampire loses their mate they become depressed like a human or go crazy and become unable to live. Richard had to stay strong for his children. The boy who his wife saved, Morris Croft aged up, and became a great friend to Richard and their children growing up together.

Then came a time where the two men were invited to a party, that is where they meet Isaya Shoto and his late wife and along with the host of the party Rido Kuran. At first, they did not get along well due to seeing things in different perspectives, but as time grew the four gentlemen began to see eye to eye.

The Children, Alexandra, William and Melena are very fond of the croft family children, older they are but still non the less comforting. Many times when Richard would come home he would see Morris's children having tea with his own and chatting about only what young people would know. Then when it was time for the twins and Diana to leave Richard would be in his study and not 1 minute later his children would come in telling them stories of what happened on that day.Alexandra with her studies and how she really wants to go to college, later on he agrees to and off she went. William with his mad ideas of new pranks to pull with the twins. Then there is dear little Melena, the youngest of the three who only wishes to stay and enjoy the comforts of home with her father.

On many days you would find Alexandra in the library reading her books on philosophy and science. Then later on telling her father what she has discovered, and then in the next her father praising her. Then there was William who his father at one point thought that he had raised a mad child. Only to see that he was cunning, curious and adventurous, and would always find him in his room or out in the garden working on some contraption that is different each week. Then finally Melena a sweet adoring girl who would always be baking something and bringing tea to her father and siblings. Richard would always find her painting or playing the piano, a pure daughter too innocent to be a vampire.

Then came the news of the passing of his friends from the Kuran family. Richard showed great loyalty to the purebloods and most above all Juri Kuran. She had helped lift him up from his lost of his wife and showed him the light that he had all along, his children, his reason for living. There never comes a day where he won't think back about his time with the Kurans. It hurt him so that there was no news on what REALLY occurred that night, all that he could do was pray that they passed without pain.

"All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." 

-Leo Tolstoy (Anna Karenina)

Support the writer by following other social media pages.