Chapter.3 Kuran Family

The Kuran family, is known to be the most powerful family of all pureblood clans, for one their ancestor was the vampire king. But along with other things, their familiars are varied. Most pureblood families familiars are vampire bats or wolves. However, the Kuran family was somehow able to have a familiar that is not just bats or wolves.

Cadfan Kuran, father to Rido, Haruka and Jurri Kuran had the power of being able to control ravens. His wings Black as the night sky and long enough to the point his wings drag on the floor as he walks. Rido, his son always adored his father's wings, when he was a child and his father returned home with his wings behind him he would run up and sit on his father's wings as he carried him. When Rido was a child he adored his father, always wanting his attention, however, time grew them apart.

Albiona Kuran, mother to three children had the power of the white bat. Her wings were small compared to Cadfan, but just as strong. Her husband loved that about her, never before has he seen white bat wings. When Haruka was a young boy playing games with his brother, he would always hide under his mother's wings. To him, they were like a bright white shield that could protect him.

Rido Kuran, eldest son to Cadfan and Albiona Kuran,his wings were like a bat's, however, his was large like his father's and the thumb of the wing was sharp like a razor. During the time when he and Juri were close, she would always play with his wings. His daughter Jurri, when she first saw her father's wings she was amazed. He would hold her to his chest and have his wings surround them like a shield or a dark night sky blanket to in her young eyes.

Haruka Kuran, second son to Cadfan and Albiona Kuran had wings like his mothers but his were gray. They were small light and soft to the touch, but they never failed him. At one point when Juri was younger, she would also play with Haruka's wings, she would stroke them and sleep underneath them like a soft blanket. And when they were together she would still do the same things.

Juri Kuran, the only daughter of Cadfan and Albiona Kuran her wings were like any other bat's wings not too small not too big, the wings were balanced on her small frame. When she was younger Rido would tell her that her wings were just perfect. She never complained about not having different wings like the others in her family. She always wanted a human life so she did not care if her wings were special or not.

Kaname Kuran, the ancestor of the family had similar wings like Rido's but his were huge, he did not like to leave his wings out cause they dragged too much that they started to develop scarring and holes at the bottom of his wings. Yuki neverminded, she told him that she liked them that way, and would drape his wings around her in an embrace never wanting to let go trapping them together.

Jurri Kuran, Rido's only daughter had wings like her Grandfather, Cadfan, She developed her wings at a young age and as painful it was for Rido to see his daughter in pain he was proud to see she has his father's wings. A raven in the night sky with a full moon out is what he saw in her. In order to ease her pain, he would stroke her wings massaging them till she fell asleep in his arms.

Yuki Kuran, daughter of Haruka and Juri Kuran, is the first of her family to develop wings of a crimson butterfly. When Kaname saw her wings for the first time he saw it fitting, he always saw her as a butterfly, elegant and dangerous. She was proud of her wings since none of her family members ever had wings such as this. She would use her butterflies to send Kaname butterfly kisses when he was out.

The Kuran family is strong unique family if any vampire were to drink their blood they too would be able to embrace their power