Chapter.6 The head of the family

Note: I wanted to personally apologize for having not updated in such a long time. I hope this long chapter and my improved writing will make this up to you. Also, I will be doing my absolute best to try and finish this story by the end of this year or before my birthday (January 6th). 

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE FULL MANGA BEFORE CONTINUING READING, SPOILERS WILL BE MENTIONED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Kaname Kuran sat and waited for the help of the other two families to show for the meeting. He sat at the head of the table with Cross across from him and Hanabusa and Kain standing behind him. Everyone sitting to their own side leaving room on each side for the other two families. Cross sat with Toga Yagari and Zero Kiryu behind him, to his left Isaya Shoto sat by himself and to his right sat Takuma Ichijou. Yuki sat to Kaname's right even though he hoped she would not be here, this would be her first vampire meeting about war when finding out that she ended up coming even though he precisely told her to stay home. All Kaname could do was prepare her for the basics in what little time frame he had.Kaname thought to himself he should've locked the house so she couldn't be able to follow, but even still Yuki is stubborn and she would most likely have found a way out anyway. 

To the left of Kaname, Jurri sat straight and proud with her brother standing behind her. Kaname has become to trust Jurri this past year, she has not shown any hate, she has only shown the care of life, she may be related to those that tried to kill him and Yuki but she has shown no interest in doing so.  Kaname could hear the other two families walking through the hallway and headed in their direction. He hopes that they will help but then again they have no choice, this war that is coming will not hesitate to kill those that are not fully on their side. It is not the time to be neutral anymore, it is the time to show whose side you are on. Kaname is frustrated by the fact it has come to this, he hates wars and hates killing but being the king of vampires, you don't get that choice. 

One by one the members of the two families fill the room and the empty chairs at the table. The Cassius clan to the right and the Croft to the left. Richard Cassius who was to the left sat with his brown hair pushed back and his piercing sliver-blue eyes scanning the room. His eyes held wisdom and years of loss due to his late wife's passing. Kaname couldn't even imagine how much it would feel like to loose Yuki, he shivers at the thought.

Jurri made eye contact with Richard bowing her head slightly and with him doing the same. Richards' heart pulled, lady Jurri and Princess Yuki are just about the same age as his daughter Melena. Even for vampires, these girls are too young for war, they had to grow up too quickly due to the havoc going around in the human world. Richard looked to his left and at his son, William, even his own son was too young for war, he just turned the age of becoming a young man. His son should be going on his own making his inventions and showing it off to the world and his brilliance, he should be getting into trouble and Richard having to correct him the next morning. His son should not be here, however, he knows if something is not done, he won't have a son or daughters to hold.

Morris Croft sat on the other side of Jurri with the twins on either side of him, his blonde hair almost white like Isaya's his deep green eyes not looking at anything in particular. He hates to have his children here like Richard, for goodness sakes the young lad who stands behind Lady Jurri is no older than his sons. Morris has never been in an actual war between vampires, with this only being the beginning of it all, he hates it all ready.

"Lord Richard and Lord Morris, welcome and thank you for your reply and coming here today," Kaname said, getting the formal introductions out of way. The vampires nod their heads along with their sons.

"It has been some time since I have last seen you, your grace, I hope the years have been in your favor," Richard said placing a small smile on his face.