20. Hell would break loose tomorrow

Start from the beginning

"Like I said, hurt her and you will regret every moment from them on wards." Dante held the dagger tightly against Spike's neck while the gun was aimed at Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. "You know I'm not afraid to shoot so get the fuck out of here before I do." Dante threw the dagger on the floor before kicking it over to me so that it slid to my feet but held the gun firmly in his hands making sure everyone knew he had one.

Spike gently ran his hand over his neck before clicking his fingers and leading his minions off but Tony stayed behind for a few moments.

"I'm sorry, dude. You know I have to do what he says." Tony looked down in shame and humiliation.

"I get it." Dante shrugged before patting the guy that was a whole foot taller than me and taller than Dante by around six to seven inches. "He is a sick and disgusting pervert who takes innocent people's families if they don't do as he says."

"Make sure next time Tanner hangs out with you that he is not wearing a tracker." Tony spoke before glancing over at me. "I'm sorry too little lady. I didn't mean to push you as hard as I did."

"She'll be fine but the next time you even lay a finger on her you'll be dead." Dante chuckled before giving him a serious look and Tony smiled before running off towards Spike's last seen direction.

I liked this side of Dante, his possessive side, it showed that even though this relationship was a screwed up, messy and weird one that there was genuine commitment and like going on. I stared at him with admiration and could feel my cheeks heat up just by looking at this Greek statue that stood before me.

"I know I'm good eye candy but you just violated this one." Dante chuckled before opening the passenger door and helping me get in.

"Well, you do it all the time to me so I thought I should return the favor." I winked at him before he ran his ran playfully through his hair while grinning slyly.

*******************************

We came almost an hour after Jase and Chris had arrived. The second Dante had parked the car on his front porch Chris and Juli came running outside to throw their arms around us and cuddle us to death.

"Don't I get any hugs or is this bad ass not allowed any?" Dante chuckled as he looked over towards me as I had all the attention while he had nada.

"Tanner's trousers kept beeping in the car and so when Jase yanked his pants off we saw there was a tracker hidden inside the belt." Juli explained and both she and Chris let go off me and looked at Dante to tell him everything. "We realized that since Tanner is in the gang you were... or still is in we knew Spike was after you."

"I'm just glad my little bro is alright and my beautiful-" Jase's words were cut short as he stopped at the front door glaring at me as though I was dying from external wounds and blood loss and that's when I realized his gaze was staring at my neck were there was a small cut. "What the holy crap happened to Haley?"

"Spike." Dante tensed again once more and so I moved closer to him and slipping my hand slowly in to his and squeezed it to assure we were both fine and doing well. Suddenly, Chris' and Juli's head snapped towards my direction and they began to analyze the scratches on my knees and the faint red line that was cut a little at the end on my neck.

"He is going to die." Chris spat but instead he earned a scoff from Dante.

"As if you can even lay a hand on him. Chris you're strong for your age but compared to him you're a baby fly." Dante retorted making Chris look offended. "He would kill you before you even managed to punch him." He kept offending Chris so I took my hand out of his and punched his shoulder and walked off inside the house where I knew I was more safe.