16.

/ Finn /

I was sitting on my plane watching Netflix, specifically Stranger Things , when the pilot called over the speaker. "We will be landing in 5 minutes please put away all devices and buckle up."

5 minutes. Only 5. I think im gonna throw up honestly. Im sick to my stomach with nerves.

I turned off my phone and stuffed it into my pocket. I then proceeded to reach my hand down to try and find the seatbelt. Once I had found out i buckled up and just tried to prepare myself.

I thought threw a bunch of conversations in my head. All of them sounding ridiculous. This could go one of two ways. He hates me or he likes me, as a friend of course.

"Honey, are you excited?" asked my mom who was coming with me. She was going to be staying in a hotel though.

"Yes, also extremely nervous." I replied.

"Awh honey, youll be fine. Just make sure you call me every night, dont do any drugs, or anything stupid." She said closing her book.

"Didnt plan on it." I replied with a laugh.

"Good" she said. We then sat on silence until the pilots called over the speaker again.

"We will now be landing."  I almost screamed from excitement. "Honey calm down" said my mother placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry." I replied. Before i even got the chance to realize it we were coming to a stop on the runway. People where unbuckling their seatbelrs and grabbing their over head luggage.

I waited till most people had exited before i stood up myself. I walked down the isle smiling at the flight attendant as I exited.

I basically ran when i got off the plane. My mom trailing behind me. Jack should be here by now. Im so incredibly excited.

I headed towards the luggage claim to grab my things. I only packed one suitcase so it shouldnt take to long.

I waited at the conveyor belt watching all the luggage run by me. People were grabbing their things left and right.

Eventually, mine came by and i quickly swiped it up. (swipper no swipping) After that I started walking looking around to see if i could Jack.

I aimlessly walked around for about five minutes until i saw the back of his head. He was with some girl with red hair cut extremely short. She was pretty.

I walked, very quickly, ober to where he was sstanding. When i got there i threw my hands over his eyes. He then screamed out "Sophia help im being kidn-".

I cut him off by throwing my hand over his mouth and saying "Shut the fuck up oh my god."

"Finn?" He said turning around

"Hi" i said laughing pulling him into a hug. He smelled really good. Like peppermint and vanilla.

Eventually he pulled away and said "Are you even real?" Poking my face.

"Yes, of course." I said grabbbing his wrist and putting it back at his side.

"We're going to have so much fun." He said continuing to list out a bunch of things we were going to do while i was here.

I just smiled not listening very much. Just taking in his company. "Jack, we have to go my moms waiting" said the girl, im assuming her name is Sophia.

"Okay, and Finn, this is my friend Sophia, shes been dying to meet you." He said pointing at the girl walking next to you.

"Youre hot." She said

Jack elbowed her in the side and said "Sophia shush."

"You cant deny the obvious." She said elbowing Jack back.

"Whatever he mumbled turning hjs attention back to me. Continuing to ramble until we made it back to the car.

-

The car ride to his house was prerty fun. Sophia was playing music while we all sang along to various types of music.

When we made it home Jack and I said oue goodbyes to Sophia and her mom then headed inside.

His house was very beautiful on the inside. Like him. I mean that in a friendly way.

"So ill show you to my room so you can put your stuff away." He said leading me up the stairs. We walked to the end of the hallway were im guessing his room is.

He opened the door and i steped in. He shut the door behind him and said "So this is where youll be staying for the next few days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n - short update but i hope you like it anyways.

Also thanks so much for 10k omg its been 2 days. Youre amazing amount of support makes me so happy ♡

I have hugeee plans for this story and also, ive been thinking of making a Jyaty story but that wont be for a while so tell me if i should?

Alsooo, the new phil is not on fire came out on friday it was great just saying.

I love you all so so so so so much bye ♡