The past haunts

(This is something I thought would also fit into the chapter so please play it later on I will let you know also don't play Look at What You Made me Do just yet.)
Aj's pov
I started to laugh at myself, this was me the girl who didn't care. The one who enjoyed time with her friends.
"Hey Rarity you want to go to that party now?" I ask out of curiosity, it is our senior year and I've never been to a party before (other than pinkie's) and it would be nice to see what it's like.
"Ya sure."
Rarity doesn't even look surprised anymore my me asking these things. And I'm glad it doesn't bother her because that just means she's use to it. And with being use to it maybe she can help the other girls understand.

When we get to the party it is jammed pack, I was expecting to see Pinkie Pie the party queen but I didn't. 

"Oh hey Rarity! Good too see you again! I see you brought a friend!" says a voice Aj knew all to well, she hoped he didn't see her. But the unavoidable happened.

"This is my friend AppleJack, you know the one I told you about!" says Rarity as she pointed to Aj she saw Aj's terrified face. 

"Yes I know AppleJack from a while ago..." He said

"Wait how?" Rarity asked confused and curiously.

"She's my ex." The man explained

"Yes this is my ex flim." AppleJack explained to her best friend and the smirking ex.

"I see you haven't changed Miss Jack, care for your favorite drink?" the smirking ex asked using the nickname he gave her when they were together, also knowing good and well she had changed as Rarity had told him all about her.

"For your information, I have changed it's you who hasn't. Jerky as always, and no the past is behind me I don't drink anymore. Yes Rarity before you ask me I did drink the only reason is because of this man over there. I've done some bad things in my past so I can hope you can forgive me and I'll explain later." AppleJack says knowing her best friend would soon start to judge her and jump to conclusions. 

"That's sad to hear Miss Jack you always were a fun drunkie." Flim says laughing and finishing the sentence with a wink.

"Oh ya well you were pretty funny yourself when you where high you were a druggie." AppleJack shot back with, little did she know she was giving into him.

"Oh I see, You're scared to drink infront of Miss Rarity." Flim says knowing fully AppleJack will give in and take a drink.

(Play Look What you Made Me Do.)

"You're funny if you think your tricks will work on me, remember we dated for a year or more I know you're little games you play so nice try." AppleJack than smirked knowing this would crawl under his skin and bug him because she was winning.

"Miss Rarity did your friend Miss Jack ever inform you that we were actually druggies and drunkies? I bet she hasn't because she's two faced." Flim was tired of AppleJack winning this battle so he snarky responded to irritate AppleJack.

"No she didn't Flim, but I'm sure she had a good reason not to." Rarity responded defending her friend.

"Yes but she was the one who got me into drugs." Flim adds.

"You little pathetic liar! I never did that You got me into both drugs and drinking!" AppleJack yells leaving everyone in the bar looking at the two fighting

"Bar Fight!" someone yells

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" People start yelling.

Just than Flim swings at AppleJack hitting her in the eye, Rarity than yells "AppleJack don't!!!" AppleJack listens and than stops. 

"Oh Miss Jack afraid to fight?" Flim yells to frustrate AppleJack.

AppleJack simpily responds with "No I'm afraid of going to jail." as she turns around flips her and walks away from Flim. 

"And this is why I love you Miss Jack." Flim mumbles knowing he can't have his "Miss Jack" back. He than runs up to her.

"Look wait AppleJack, Ya see ummm...." Flim trails off seeing that Rarity had walked off annoyed by the two fighting. 

"What is it Flim! Can't you see you're just ruining my life, I just got over you and here you are showing up again in my life!" AppleJack  yells angrily at Flim. 

Just than Flim leans in and kisses AppleJack, AppleJack left suprised just kisses back. Rarity looks over and sees this.

"What the hell Fim! Wait let me guess this what you wanted!?" AppleJack than turned around and simply left before Flim could say "I still love you".