✩Nineteen✩

The boys were re-explaining the flea and the acrobat metaphor to hopper and the others. You were on the couch next to Mrs.Byers picking at the scab on your neck.

"Is this gate underground?" Hopper asked.

"Yes." Eleven chimed in. She didn't talk much but when she did everyone listened.

"Near a large water tank?"

"Yes."

You watched Mike as he messed with his hair. You felt El's eyes on you. What is her problem. You sighed and looked elsewhere around the Byers' house. It was a mess to say the least. There were Christmas lights hung everywhere and a large hole in the wall. This stuff with Will must be hitting them pretty hard.

You had been spaced out for a while when you felt someone's hand on your knee. It was Mike. He was kneeling in front of you on the ground. His hands on your knees. He looked up at you with his big brown eyes making him look just like a puppy.

"Mike..." You said quietly.

"Are you alright?" He asked. There was no one else in the room now except you and him. Where is everyone?

"Yeah I've just been feeling pretty out of it...I thought it was he food but...I don't know." Mike bit his lip and stood up sticking his hands out to you.

"C'mon, everyone is in the dining room, El is going to try and reach Will again."

You took his hands and he pulled you to your feet. You both stood there for a minute looking at each other. Y/n he's right there just— Your thought was cut off but Dustin entering the room,

"Cmon Guys, what's taking so long?"

"N-nothing!" Mike said, walking out of the room. You sighed and followed him out. You muttered to yourself:

"Yeah, nothing."