✩Eighteen✩

Dustin wouldn't stop pacing up and down the walkway of the bus. God.

"Dustin please stop, you're stressing me the fuck out." You said glancing over at mike.

"Yeah seriously Dustin give it a rest." Mike agreed with you.

"It's been way to long." He said waving his hands around. Mike rolled his eyes and you snorted. "Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all a trap. And the bad men are coming to get us right now!"

"Why would the chief set us up?" Lucas pointed out, "Nancy, maybe, but the chief?" Dustin stopped pacing for a moment and pointed at Lucas,

"Lando Calrissian." And he returned to pacing.

"Would you shut up about Lando?" You and Lucas said in unison.

"I don't feel good about this." Dustin muttered, "I DONT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS!" He yelled. You flinched from the volume and Mike placed his hand on your leg. Making you feel a little less on edge.

"WHEN DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING?" Lucas yelled in reply.

"Guys would you stop-" you were cut off by the sound of a car driving into the junkyard. "Shit!" All of you sprinted to the front of the bus and looked out the window. Two black cars pulled in, neither of which belonged to anyone you all knew.

"Shit!" Dustin repeated you as you ran back to your hiding spots in the back of the bus.

"Go, go, go, go, go." Mike urges all of you to move after back to where you were as the cats approached.

"Lando." Dustin said.

"Oh shut up, Dustin!" You whispered.

"You're just mad cause I'm right." Dustin said with a smirk sticking out his tongue. Mike was balling up his fist, he looked ready to hit Dustin.

"Do you think they saw us?" Lucas said, making an effort to change the discussion.

"Just all of you, shut up." Mike said. No one protested. You could hear car doors closing outside, you counted three. Fuck can you stop breathing so hard y/n? Jesus. You felt Mike looking at you, you turned to meet him eyes. He raised his eyes as if to ask 'Are you okay?' You nodded slowly and he grabbed your hand. Suddenly there was a creek of the bus door opening and all of you froze. And then there was a loud noise, a thud? A...what was that. There was a loud grunt too.

Hey~

Someone shouted. That was followed by another grunt.

What the~

A scream. And then the door slammed open. Hopper? Everyone stood up.

"Alright let's go."