✩Sixteen✩

All five of you pulled into the junk yard and ditched your bikes. El sat down on the ground and you walked over and leaned against an old bus.

"Holy shit." Dustin said with a smile. "Did you see what she did to that van?"

Mike looked up at Dustin and scrunched his eyebrows.

"No Dustin, we missed it." Mike said sarcastically, you snorted and quickly covered your mouth. Mike looked in your direction with a smirk.

"I mean that was...." Dustin searched for words.

"Awesome." Lucas finished Dustin's sentence for him. "It was awesome."

Your head was swimming with thoughts and you kept rubbing the slit on your neck re accounting the events of the day. Your head was still throbbing, you didn't know what was wrong but it was getting distracting, you were beginning to feel sick. The world around you started to go double, then blurry double then-

"Y/n?" Mike was holding your hand. "Whats up are you okay?"

"I uh- yeah just...I...can't remember the last time I ate." Dustin's face lit up.

"I told you guys these would come in handy!" Dustin dug a large bag of snacks out of his pocket and tossed it to you. You pulled out a can of Pringles and began munching on them. A whirring sound hit your ears, it sounded far away but it was getting closer.

"Wha-What is that?" You asked looking to the sky.

"Shit!" Dustin exclaimed grabbing his bike and running to shove it under the bus, "C'mon guys! Help me out!" You picked up Lucas' bike and handed it to Dustin as he pushed Mike's under. "Go go go! get on the bus!" Everyone got on the bus and ducked for cover, you hid towards the back and you ducked down. Mike ducked down by your side. Everyone was silent for a moment as they waited for the helicopter to pass. You were all pressed to the walls or the floor and breathing heavily. You felt Mike slip his hand into yours and you could feel El staring you two down. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head. You let go of Mike's hand to massage your temples. You glanced over at El and her nose was bleeding. Of course she likes Mike. He takes care of her. The pain went away quickly thankfully. "Are you okay?" Mike whispered, barely any sound could be heard. You nodded watching his lips. They look soft... Dustin was panting making no effort to be quiet, he turned to the rest of the group.

"Mental."