23

Carsons POV
During my lunch period, I had to go to the guidance office to discuss something. I assumed they called me down cause of my absences.

"The babe is back!"

"Damn I missed seeing that sweet ass!"

"Jack is one lucky man."

I actually kinda missed hearing the hollers in the halls as I walked.

When I entered the office, I was surprised to be greeted by Jack, Molly, and their mom. What the hell?

"Ms.Dunn, please take a seat," my guidance counselor said motioning to the empty seat adjacent to Jack.

I gave him a puzzled look, but he just returned an apologetic one.

"Look if this is about Jack and I not being here, it's totally my fault, I dragged him to-"

"No, Carson it's not about your absences," Ms.Elliot interrupted.

"Oh. Then what is it?"

"Well, Mrs.Gilinksy and her daughter have brought to our attention that you have no legal guardian. You were supposed to transfer to Fort Lauradale high, with your stepfather, correct?"

"He's not my stepfather, he was just one of my moms hookups."

"Carson, we made contact with him, and he's on his way now to come and get you."

"What?! I don't even have any of my stuff! You can't do that!"

"Yes she can. You're under 18, and need guardianship. And you're a bad influence for my Jack," Mrs.Gilinksy butted in.

"Well your Jack and I, are in love and there's nothing you can do to stop that. Right Jack?"

His eyes were glued to the floor. He didn't dare to move.

"Jack?"

"Carson, my moms right. I just want the best for you, and it's not me. I'm really sorry," he finally spoke. Just not the words I wanted to hear.

"Who was the one who bailed you out of jail? Who was the one who dropped everything to be with you? And now you're giving up on me? Fuck you!"

I stormed out of the office, slamming the door. I felt tears brimming in my eyes but I had to fight them. I have to be strong for myself.

"Carson!" I turned around to see who it was.

"Nash!" I shouted as I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much," he said into my ear.

I kinda left him high and dry when Jack and I went to New York.

"I'm really sorry for leaving like that I'm so stupid."

"You're in love I understand," he said as he stroked my hair.

"But he doesn't love me anymore," I said, now sobbing into his shirt. All he did was hold me a little bit closer.

Jacks POV
"Right Jack?" She asked me. I was frozen. All I could think about was Melanie. I love Carson with everything in me, but nows not the right time.

"Jack?" She spoke on more time. I felt my mom glaring into me. I told her about Melanie, and she said I need to clean up my life to have a baby.

If that means sending Carson away, I have to. I don't deserve her.

After she stormed out, I wanted to follow her, and tell her the truth. But it was like I was paralyzed.

"Mr.Gilinsky you can go back to your lunch now," Mrs.Elliot said. I gave my mom and my sister a small smile and walked out of the office.

"Jack, wait,"Molly stopped me. "You're doing the right thing."

"Doesn't feel like it," I muttered under my breath, as I opened the door.

Down the hall I heard crying. I saw Carson and that guy, Nash.

I had to walk past them to get to the cafeteria.

"Jack!" I heard Carson scream, as I passed by.

I turned around to see her tear stained face.

She then took me by surprise and slapped me.

Ok I deserve that.

She slapped me again and then started to punch my chest.

"Carson stop!" I yelled, but she continued to hit me. She wasn't hurting me, because of her small shape, but she was filled with so much anger.

I finally grabbed her wrists and held them.

"Jack let go!" I can't let go of her. I don't want to let go of her.

"Carson please just understand, I never wanted to hurt you. There's just things that are happening in my life that I don't want you to be apart of, because you deserve more than me."

"You're full of shit Jack! Now let me go!"

I made my grip tighter. I can't let go. Not again.

"Jack you're hurting me!" If I let go, it'll hurt me.

"Hey, she said let go!" Nash butted in and shoved me.

Carson grasped her red wrists and gave me a disgusted look.

"Let's get out of here Nash. I have nothing left here anymore. I hope your happy, Jack."

Carsons POV
"I hope your happy, Jack." I really hope he is. He deserves the world.

I feel broken, and empty. There's not a single person who actually gives a shit about me anymore.

"So, what was that all about?" Nash asked as he started his car. He grew his hair out a little longer. He looked very hot.

Maybe sex is exactly what I need right now.

"Hey, stop the car." I traced my finger up and down his arm. He stopped the car and looked at me, puzzled. I gave him a seductive stare in return.

Unbuckling my seatbelt, I took off my cardigan, leaving me in Ashley's dress. Luckily, her clothes were a little smaller so they hugged my boobs making them pop. Props to that small tittied bitch.

Nash's eyes went straight to my chest. Smirking, I climbed to the back seat.

"Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to come for our round two?"

He swallowed and unbuckled his seat belt. He climbed on top of me, and began to kiss my neck.

His hands began to pull up my dress to my waist.

"Carson are you sure? I mean it looks like you and Jack are going through a tough time I don't want to go between that."

Ugh why does he have to be so sweet? Guess I'll have to do this my self.

I flipped us over so now I was on top.

"I'm very sure."

I UPDATED AFTER A MILLION YEARS AND IM REALLY HAPPY I FOUND TIME AND REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD.

Btw: I got a new phone, and couldn't figure out my Wattpad password for months so that's why I couldn't update lol. Daily updates 😊