22

Jacks POV

I'm. Never. Going. To. Hear. The. End. Of. It

"Jack are you even listening to me?!" My mom shouted as she parked her car in our driveway.

"How can I not, it's all I've been doing for the last 20 minutes," I replied.

"Don't get smart with me young man, you are grounded for a month. No phone, no laptop, no video games, no T.V., and no basketball."

"Mom please-"

"Jack!" Laura shouted as we walked in the house. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"You have so much explaining to do," she whispered in my ear.

"Well look who's back. I was almost gonna rent out your room," Molly smirked as she came downstairs.

"Shouldn't you be going back to college?" I bluntly asked.

"I don't have to go back till another 2 weeks." She flashed a devious smile.

"Jack what in the world were you thinking? You're 17 for god sakes! Your mother and I were about to call the police, until Laura told us Carson called," my dad nagged.

"Oh that girl. You will never see her again. I'm pulling you out of the high school, and going to a private school," my mom snapped.

"Mom, no! Please don't do that. I'm sorry but I love Carson, so much. And she needs me right now. She's all alone and has no one!"

"What do you mean has no one?" My dad asked.

"Her mom just killed herself."

"Well she should be in a foster home, but running away to New York with my son."My mom got out her phone.

I took it from her and threw it at the wall.

"Mom stop! I get that you don't like her, but you don't understand what we have. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me in years. I love her, and you can't take her away from me."

"Jack my phone! Ugh, go to your room right now."

I stomped upstairs, passing my sisters. Molly was enjoying every second of this.

I slammed the door to my room. I looked around remembering the nights Carson spent here.

Great.

Carsons POV
"So like, hows the sex with you and jack? With me he was really technical and amazing. That boys stroke game is strong," Ashley giggled as she finished braiding her hair.

We were sitting in her large room, getting ready for bed. I decided to go back to school tomorrow, before teachers get suspicious.

"Um no we didn't have sex yet," I slyly answered. She whipped her head around as he jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding? I thought you guys fucked  after that hallway make out thingy."

I shook my head. "We're just not at a good place right now to do anything."

"Aw you poor thing. How long has it been since you last had a one night thing?"

"I don't even remember, it was one of the football players. Probably Johnson." I shuddered at the sound of his name.

She looked puzzled at me.

"Anyways, we should be going to bed. You have a lot of work to catch up on."

She laid down on her bed, as I took the couch in her room. All I could think about was Jack.

Jacks POV
As I walked through the doors of hell, stares and whispered directed towards me.

I guess my absence caused a lot of disruption.

As I was opening my locker, I saw Melanie coming towards me.

"Hey, can we talk?" She asked, twiddling with her fingers. Why was she so nervous?

"Uh yea what about? You ok?"

"No, we can't talk here, can we go somewhere private?" Now, she was on the verge of tears.

I closed my locker and faced her. "Melanie, what's wrong?"

All of a sudden, she burst into sobs. I pulled her into my chest and walked us to an empty classroom.

"Please tell me what's wrong," I begged as I rubbed her back in my embrace.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." She sobbed.

"What?"

"Jack, I'm pregnant."

Carsons POV

"Ready girly?" Ashley asked as we were about to walk into school.

What I wanted to say was,"yuck, don't ever call me that again you prissy ass bitch."

"Think so, girly," I politely mimicked. She busted out in a fit of giggles. Barf.

I was wearing one of her sleeveless, tight black dresses, with a red cardigan over. She was wearing the same thing, but the dress was white.

I was practically forced with the outfit, because she wanted us to be "twinsies!" How gross.

She went with heels, and I stayed comfortable with converse.

As we walked into the school, all eyes were on us, but mostly on me.

I ignored the stares and whispers, and kept walking towards my locker. Ashely joined her cheer crew so I was alone.

Nicki wasn't at my locker like she always was. God I miss her so much. From my locker, I saw Jack. My heart did a back flip.

After I finished getting all of my books, I saw him pull Melanie into a tight hug. Wait Melanie?

Then they rushed into the room next to them. So now they're a thing again? Great, now it's official. Everybody has forgotten about me.

I slumped my way to chemistry. "Nice to see you again Miss Dunn. You have a lot of work to catch up on."  Mr, whatever his name was said.

"Yea, email it to me would you? Or is technology too much for your grainy fingers?" I snapped. Oops.

"I definitely missed your flippant remarks as well," he sarcastically said.

Nicki, Johnson, and Sam walked in the room. As soon as they saw me, they stopped their conversation.

Nicki and Johnson went to the other side of the room, while Sam made his way to me.

"What do you want  Wilkinson?" I asked.

"Carson, we were thinking of having a reunion. Care to join?"

"Who's we?"

"You know, the usual gang. So what do you say?"

"Don't count on it, Sam."

"Great see you tomorrow at 8, my place!" He rushed over to his seat.

Then Jack walked in. He looked so in shock.

He quietly sat down next to me, without saying a word. Then our lesson began.

"Hey, are you ok?" I whispered.

"Y-yea I'm fine. I missed you," he replied has he held my hand.

"I missed you more."