2. Broken

-12th September xx-

Narator's POV:

The wind is breezing tonight. Ouma shut the window in his room and starts reading his favorite novel, "The Rich Behavior" that is Toujou Kirumi's work. Yes, his own bestfriend's masterpiece. It was on her last day with Ouma. She decides to write a book. A silly idea that never came across her mind before.

"Toujou-chan! What brings you here now? I thought you're going to leave Japan today."
"Well, I have a news."
"Huh? A news? Haha, what's this all so sudden?" the purple eyed said.
"I'm going.. to write a book. I mean, a novel."
"Oh wow." He said with a plain face.
"Really? That's the last stupid reaction you're gonna show me?"
"I'm not into novels nor any books, how should I react? But, I'm glad."
"Heh. You are now?"
"I know you well, Toujou-chan. Your passion on books. So, once you are going to publish it, tell me."

The blonde almost cried during their parting. At the end, they hugged eachother with tears in their face.
Kirumi was going to go to another place, while Ouma is soon to be by his own.

Those memories, were hapy memories, and sad at the same time. Kirumi was like his sister. Who helped him trough many things. Countless things. Everytime she's around, it's always positive.

Ouma still contacts her though. By calls. But still.. he missed her. A huge conflict is happening at the moment and he needs her.

Pantalovesmetoo:
I met Saihara-chan today~

Kirumitojos:
Saihara? That Saihara?

Pantalovesmetoo:
Yep. That one. Lolololol

Kirumitojos:
Where? Did you two talk?

Pantalovesmetoo:
At the park. Yes, and he's got a gf. smh

Kirumitojos:
Wait. Are you saying that he brought his girl with him?

Pantalovesmetoo:
Sadly 😤

Kirumitojos:
Oh sorry Ouma gtg bye. Talk later.

"Huh.." Ouma sighs. Whatever Kirumi's doing, she must be busy. She never lies.

It's 9 p.m already. He must sleep immediately.

((skip))

Beep beep the sound of the morning alarm. Ouma didn't forget to set it up last night. He hates it when he's late. The purple head starts to take a quick shower and cooks his breakfast. Surprised? Yeah, he had been doing that eversince his parents- oh you know what.

"Fifty minutes then I'll go. What? Yeah,yeah okay. Be right there as soon as it's possible." there he goes.
"Amami-chan, can you be a bit more patient?"
Yes, Amami Rantarou, another one of his old friends back in the old times, secondary. Ouma doesn't have any other friends with him at college, just him, for now.

"You're late. Three minutes."
"Heh. How do you know? It's still 6 a.m"
"It's 6.03 a.m and you are late." The avocado boy frowned. Ouma took a sigh.
"So, what are we doing here anyway? At this early?"
"Well, I was investigating this place last night," Amami said while walking, Ouma follows.
"Pfft.. you sounded like a detective. I can hardly beli-"
"Kirumi-san's footsteps." Amami cutted off.
"...what? Y-you mean, she's back?"
"But,"
"But?"
"I lied." The avocado boy starts laughing.
"Hey! That's very cruel of you!" Ouma pissed.
"You started it. Remember that time? This is my revenge."
Ouma frowned while Amami tried to apologize to him.

"Ouma-kun." Amami stopped.
"Hm?"
"I met a girl yesterday."
"A girl?"
"She's..pretty. I- I guess."
"You met her or did you just see her?"
"She is in the same age as us." Amami continues.
"Her name is Kaede."
"Heh, that's a cute girly name." Ouma smiled.
"Akamatsu. Akamatsu Kaede." Ouma shocked. He knew her.

"I like that girl. You know her?" Amami turned his head to Ouma.
"I- I met her too, with her.. boyfriend."
"So.. she is in love with someone else?"
Ouma nodded.

'Saihara-chan. You made us heartbroken.'

-To Be Continued-

Author's note:

Hi again guys!! Like I promised, a new chapter! Thank you for 1k readers!!
Sorry if this one is not like how you guys expected. I want to write about oumasai but I really want to write a part about Ouma as well.

Ouma is written here as a loner, who doesn't have many friends. Kirumi is written here as a loyal friend and caring to Ouma. Amami here is an adventurous but very emotional by times. Saihara is a sweet gentle boy, and Kaede is an active and positive girl. Hope you understand.

This chapter is a side story but next chapter, I GUARANTEE it will be Oumasai.

At the end of this chapter, Ouma is pissed at Saihara for breaking his and Amami's heart, indirectly.

Also a vote do you guys prefer some more actions, like danger stuffs for the climax or just romantic climax? Please comment!