"Bell." I groaned sounding angry and pushing her back.

"Choco." Bell pouted giving me an aggrieved look making me roll my eyes.

"I have 15 minutes break so let's go to the cafeteria." She holds my hand trying to make me walk but I didn't move a bit.

"I'm going home." I pulled my hand out of her hold and pushed the door opened.

"Okay. Then let's grabbed your thing and go to the hospital cafeteria." Bell said standing outside the door.

I did not speak a word and strip off the white coat placing it in on my chair. I saw the report the dean was talking about and grabbed it placing the other report in the drawer.

I then walk to the door and I could guess that Bell knew about my bad mood looking at my sulking face.

"Bell. I'm going home. You can join others." I unlocked my mobile trying to escape Bell's gaze.

And I accidentally tap on the hospital forum and saw my name on the hot list news. I frowned clicking on that news and when I read the content, I couldn't believe my own eyes.

I blinked my eyes as if nothing happened and locked my mobile at the same time. Bell was giving me a sharp glare but I pulled her outside waving her goodbye.

"Choco you're angry?" I heard Bell asking but I turned deaf waking inside the elevator.

I saw some hospital staff giving me weird looks and the content I read earlier flash in my mind. I did not think that my sudden promotion will have such an impact on my image as a doctor.

Dr.Frieda words were recorded by someone and posted on the forum slandering me for using some underhanded measures to achieve it. Also, someone has commented about me being with Mr.Reghen in the same room for a while.

It's the first time I've been in such a situation and I know better to not care about such fake news but I couldn't control the anger boiling inside me.

I placed the report on the co-driver seat when I hopped inside my car and opened the search engine on my mobile. I typed Reghen on it and all sorts of websites were displayed on it.

I screenshot the address of the Reghen Empire and contemplate whether to go or not. I was not happy about the whole promotion thing in the first place and now the fake news makes me irritated.

So, at last I ignited the engine driving to the Reghen Empire. I do not know if I could meet him or not but to appease my anger, I need to visit his office.

I usually do not care what others think about me but slandering me like that where I have to work every day will not do. I need to come clean and clear this misconception.

When I entered the Reghen Empire I was quite impressed with its unique architecture and knew that this man is not someone to mess with but I'm also a doctor who has some self-esteem.

The security guard at the entrance asked for my id and I show him my hospital identification card which magically works. He opened the door for me and gave me a parking number.

After parking the car, I walked inside and rode the elevator to the third last floor. Luckily there was no bodyguard to stop me and I stride towards the reception desk.

There three pretty women were behind the desk and one of them gave me a professional smile.

"Excuse me. I'm Dr.Shalifa from Nigel Hospital. I'm here to see your C.E.O." I showed my identification card hoping it to work.

"Do you have an appointment?" The woman in the middle-asked glancing at my identity card then at me.

"I'm the doctor who had performed his grandfather's surgery. You can call the hos-" The same woman interrupted me.

"I will inform him." She dials a number on the desk phone but the call was not revived.

"Is it urgent?" The woman sounded hesitant but I nodded my head confidently.

"You may go." She pointed to the elevator and I thanked her walking towards it.

When I stepped out of the elevator, I saw the empty desk at the side and sighed when I do not see any obstacle.

I straightened my body looking confident as not to alert the security in the CTV room and stride towards the door where the C.E.O office was written.

I knocked on the door and noticed it was slightly open but no one answer came from inside. I was about to look for someone when the door flew open and I almost puke when I witnessed the scene inside the room.