t w e n t y - e i g h t ✰ t h e e n d

Anna POV

The policemen took my mother and her wretched little helpers where they belong, prison.

For once in my life I believed that my mother could change, that there was an ounce of her that would forget about her douche of a husband and remember how she once loved me. But she was long gone, and I knew I shouldn't have held onto her because now I have better things happening in my life.

Luke and I are so happy together, I don't think we have any obstacles in our path right now, there's nothing that could make my life any better than it already is.

" Hey Anna, the guys and I are gonna go walk around and maybe go to the mall so I'll see you later." He and the guys were ready to walk out the door.

" Wait, Karina and I wanna go to the mall." I got up from the couch.

" It's a guys day, we'll be back later." Luke walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead. I sighed and let him leave.

" Karina, do you think Luke and I are drifting apart?" I asked her and bit my lip.

" Of course not, do you still wanna be with him?" She asked me.

" No, No that's not what I meant of course I still love him, I'm madly in love with him. But, he's been distant lately, do you think he still loves me?" I sighed.

" Oh sweetie, of course he does. After everything you two have been through, he'd be a stupid ass to let you go. You two are finally safe and happy, we all are. You two are meant to be together forever, you have that kind of chemistry and love, you two are a match made in heaven." Karina hugged me for reassurance.

" Thank you Karina, I needed that." I smiled

A few hours later the boys came back and Luke looked way more awkward than usual.. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

" Listen Anna, you and me have been through so much together and I want to continue to go through life with you right by my side. I may have been distant recently but I promise it's for a good reason. I used to be a man-whore, I'll admit that and we've had our ups and downs but I truly believe that we are meant to be and I love you so so much." Luke got down on one knee right before me and my heart skipped a beat. " So Anna, will you do me the greatest pleasure on earth and be my wife?"He smiled.

I gasped and I bit my lip taking a moment to process everything. " Yes!" I exclaimed. He slid the beautiful ring on my finger and he got up and spun me around. I've had many troubles in my life but I like to consider myself lucky. I'm lucky to have friends who stick up for me and have stayed by my side when things got super rough and I'm lucky to have a boyfriend that would go to the ends of the earth for me. I truly am glad that I got to know my brother's best friend.

Okay so this is a rushed and super bad ending but I didn't know how else to wrap up the story.  Here is the very cliche ending to my brothers best friend.