I'll Stay and Goodbye

After another year when they tried to escape, but didn't achieve it so Erza got punishment. After all the punishment Erza decided to protest then everybody attacked and Erza was threatened by Jellal. She was about to leave until Lucy saw her.

Lucy- Your gonna escape by yourself aren't you?

Erza- Yeah.

Lucy- Well go. I'll stay.

Erza had started crying.

Lucy- Don't cry. Go to Fairy Tail and live your dream. I'll stay here. Besides I can survive and I'll study what's going on with Jellal. Erza nods then leaves.

Erza-( I'll miss you Lucy. I hope I'll see you again when the time comes.)

Lucy- Bye Erza.

Lucy leaves then she sees Jellal talking and telling lies. Lucy left the situation, but she didn't know somebody followed her. She was at the water looking at herself then she saw Simon.

Lucy- Hey Simon.

Simon- Hey Lucy. Let me guess you didn't fall for his trick?

Lucy- No I'm not a follower.

Simon- Same.

Lucy- Somehow I think in the future I'm gonna die once we fight him.

Simon- Yeah. From telling how serious he is yeah.

Lucy- Well we have enough time to get ready.

Lucy gets up then she and Simon smile at each other, but then Simon blushes.

Four + three years had then passed

Simon had feelings for Lucy, but was too afraid to show it. One day he started showing it and she started blushing. She was sixteen, but then at the age of seventeen they started dating then nineteen was when he wanted to marry her, but they were in a tower.

TimeSkip Jellal told then to go get Erza, but Lucy didn't go then when Erza got there she met up with her team and they had a great plan then Erza was battling Jellal then Natsu came to help. Jellal was about to shoot a spell at them.

Erza- Well this is the end.

Simon- No it can't be, but Lucy was right.

Jellal shot but somehow his spell was blocked easily and it disappeared. Everybody looked in shock in what they saw. Lucy had a water shield.

Jellal- WHAT???? That spell wasn't supposed to disappear or be blocked. You'll pay Lucy. I'm done playing games let's get serious.

Lucy- Okay. You hurt my family and friends I want let you get away with that Jellal.

Lucy- Let's get serious here. You guys get out of this tower.

Lucy had then stripped and was wearing this: