Jellal And Lucy vs Prisoners

Lucy was walking towards a forest and she was digging something up and she dugged up the coffin, but when she opened it, nothing was in there.

"It can't be", said Lucy shocked. Lucy got up then she turned around to see Jellal. "What do you", Lucy asked. "I need your help with something ", said Jellal. "Why can't Meredy come with you", asked Lucy because she had her own problems. "She is coming along, but I need you to come along as well because this is a mission", said Jellal. "Okay where do we have to head towards", asked Lucy. " The west", said Jellal. Lucy nodded then the two left and Jellal got Meredy and she followed along.

The three walked for six hours and it was the afternoon. When they got there they saw the prisoners. They attacked first and Jellal and Lucy fought them all and Meredy stood there.

Lucy and Jellal defeated them and they saw guards coming towards them. The prisoners and Jellal made a agreement to fight together because people mistake them for the wrong reason.  Lucy and Jellal took out all the guards with a Usion Raid. Then all of them left.

"Hey thanks for helping me out Lucy ", said Jellal.

"No problem", said Lucy.

"What were you doing in the forest anyway ", asked Jellal.

"I was trying to find a sword I made with my own blood", said Lucy.

"Did you find it", asked Jellal.

"No", answered Lucy. "That's was the sword that I had when I was little ", said Lucy.

"Oh I see now so why did you and Simon break up ", asked Jellal switching the topic.

" Technically he broke up with me", said Lucy feeling a little bit sad. "Anyway can we just change the topic", asked Lucy.

"Yeah sure", said Jellal. The lacrima started ringing and Jellal took it out of his jacket and answered it and he saw Gramps.

"Yes Master", asked Jellal.

"Mystogon, Lucy we need you to get down here quick. We're asking our strongest wizards to help us fight off the Tartus guild members", explained Gramps. Lucy and Jellal nodded then rushed over with other prisoners. By the time they got there it was red everywhere.