✧ information ✧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Synopsis

At four moons old, the average kit show some ambition. They desire to be future leaders, medicine cats, or the best warriors in the future. Some claim to be the best hunter or huntress to ever roam the forest and plains of WindClan. Fawnkit is not your average kit.

He does not want to save the clans. He does not want to be a leader or medicine cat or even the best warrior. Fawnkit isn't sure what he wants, but he knows it isn't what he's being offered.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Warning

Most cats in the series are ambitious and brave. Fawnkit is neither. If these sort of characters don't suit your fancy, this may not be the warriors fanfic for you. Sorry.

Character death.

✧ Because this is a short story there's probably only going to be ten chapters at the most.

Depression and self-loathing will be evident in the protagonist.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Other Information

Updates will vary because of college.

I'll probably upload the prologue + first chapter around Christmas since that's my first real break.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

© 2017