Part 1/6

"No, get out. Go somewhere else."

The tone in his voice, though foreign to his ears, was the one Jung Taekwoon had come up to be accustomed to using when it came to the man named Ravi. Bleeding from new wounds, scratches that adorned his body, and a plethora of bruises of all colors painted across every inch of him as if they were meant to be there like an artist would add stars to a midnight sky.

Taekwoon couldn't bother to act surprised, no less when the man kept showing up most days of the week for the past month. The routine hadn't really changed aside from Ravi's newfound insistence that he go out with him. To which he simply refused each time.

His refusal wasn't at all due to preferences or that Ravi wasnt his type. As a matter of fact, if it werent for Ravis nightly transgressions Taekwoon wouldve considered giving the man a chance. He was gorgeous in every aspect. The scars that sat comfortably on the endless bronze skin, littered with tattoos of roses and traditional art; gave him a rugged look that made him all the more alluring to Taekwoon. It would be a lie to say he didnt fantasise some days about running his fingers across the wild chocolate hair atop the others head. To remember every dip and curve of his features. Neck and abdomen that homed ripped muscle and many more tattoos. He wanted to taste the small of his mouth, get lost in the tangle of breaths between them and make a home in his twinkling fox-like eyes.

He made him want to lose all rationality and give in to the primal desires his body seemed to be awakening to or rather finally being aware- not that he was experienced as he still was a virgin. He wasn't really egging to lose it. More like his studies and work kept him busy from wanting any type of relationship thus having little knowledge in all things physical contact and feelings.

But somehow Ravi made him very aware of the facts, his wanton desire for closeness and the kind of pleasure his left hand couldn't supply.

All in all Ravi was forbidden, he was the kind of guy that after playing with his food would throw it away and Taekwoon refused to become another statistic in his handbook of one night stands. No matter how many times the sexy, raspy voice of his would taste his name in invitation, Taekwoon abhorred the idea of being hurt when most nights he secretly wished to have Ravi back in the small office, adorned with more wounds for him to treat. A selfish hypocrite, he was.

"Don't be like that, Woonie..."

Ravi grunted out, his cocky expression melting into something Taekwoon couldn't quite figure out. Shivers ran rampant down his spine, a bundle of nerves wiggling about in the lowest parts of his body.A part of Taekwoon hated the nickname Ravi had the pleasure of giving him, completely disregarding Doctor/Patient formality. Though the selfish side of him loved the way he called him, the dip of his voice in his pronunciation and how the small pouty lips puckered as if they were meant to utter his name.

He hated himself to hell and back.

Taekwoon knew the reason Ravi resembled a punching bag most nights, he had been the one to catch him unconscious behind the building between two trash bins. At first he believed he'd been mugged despite the rugged bloody skin of his knuckles that he tended to so carefully as to not cause him any further pain. Ravi had woken up and upon questioning dismissed the man claiming to be caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Taekwoon as gullible as ever believed him. That is until his visits came more frequently and the skin on his hands remained the same. Ravi was either a thug working for some type of gang or a street fighter.

It wasn't uncommon in their neighborhood and Taekwoon had the displeasure of patching up more of the men who deliberately went looking for fights with gunshot wounds and knives sticking from their sides or legs than simply treating sick people, mothers, and children alike.