11

Hey guys I'm back again lol I have been really busy with school and stuff but I'll try and update on the weekends so enjoy!!!

When they arrived at the hospital the doctor's rushed slash to the operating room and made Axl stay in the waiting room he asked to borrow the phone and called the rest of the guys.

When the phone finally stopped ringing Duff answered and said "hello Duff here" Axl explained everything that happened Duff said they were on their way to meet Axl at the Hospital about an hour later the guys were running into the hospital to find Axl sitting on a chair crying.

They ran over to Axl and they all have him a hug and told him that slash would be ok. 10 minutes later a doctor came out and asked who was here for slash all the guys stood up and walked over to the doctor he told them that slash had to have 40 stiches on the back of his head and he had a broken arm and that he was in a coma Axl asked if they could go see him the doctor nodded and led them to his room when they walked in they saw slash with tubes in his mouth and arm and an oxygen tank that was hooked up to his nose.

Axl pulled a chair up next to Slash's side and sat down and held his hand and hour later the doctor came in and said that only one of them could stay with slash so Axl said he would the rest of the guys said they would be back tomorrow and left. Axl just stared at Slash's pale face all night he would talk to him and tell him how much he missed him and that he wanted him to wake up.

~three weeks later cause I'm lazy~

All the guys walked in the room and looked at Axl, Izzy said "ax you don't look so good you need to sleep go home we can look over slash and we'll call if anything happens" Axl just continued to look at slash and just shook his head no the guys looked at each other and didn't know what to do Steven whisper to Izzy and Duff that he'll go get Axl some breakfast they nodded and he left.

5 minutes later he walked back in with pancakes bacon and Orange juice sat it down next to a and told him to eat and gave Steven a weak smile a nodded he ate the bacon some of the pancakes and drank half the orange juice. When visiting hours were over the guys tried to convince Axl to let one of them take his place and that he go home and rest he just shook his head no the guys reluctantly walked out and closed the room.

Axl's POV
holy shit that's new lol

Slash has been in a coma for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to get really worried that he won't wake up I miss his smile and his laugh and his voice I decided to sing to him tonight I sang 'this I love'.
"And now I don't know why
She wouldn't say goodbye
But then it seems that I
Had seen it in her eyes
And it might not be wise
I'd still have to try
With all the love I have inside
I can't deny
I just can't let it die
'Cause her heart's just like mine
She holds her pain inside
So if you ask me why
She wouldn't say goodbye
I know somewhere inside
There is a special light
Still shining bright
And even on the darkest night
She can't deny
So if she's somewhere near me
I hope to God she hears me
There's no one else
Could ever make me feel
I'm so alive
I hoped she'd never leave me
Please God you must believe me
I've searched the universe
And found myself
Within' her eyes"
Half way through the song I felt Slash's hand twitch and I quickly looked at him then his eyes slowly opened.

Slash's POV

It's so dark and cold then I heard a voice it was beautiful so I flowed it until it became clear it was...........AXL I ran and ran and ran until I saw a bright light I ran right trough it and when I finally stopped running I felt myself beginning to wake up.

when my eyes were finally fully open I look to my side and see Axl his eyes are wide and he his crying I just simply smile and say "you brought me back home ax...you brought me back" he hugged me tightly and called for a doctor when he finally came into the room he smiled and said "I'm glad to see your awake slash" Axl said he'd be back and he practically ran out of the room. When he came back all of the guys were with him slowly looked over and a big grin appeared on my face all the guys walked over and gave me a group hug.

The doctor said I could leave in a week and that we shouldn't tour for about another month to make sure all of my wounds healed properly we nodded and he left.

Duff's POV

When Axl called us it was like 3 in the morning and he was crying I quickly sat up and asked what was wrong in a worried voice I ran out of my room and yelled for Izzy and Steven to come in the living room they quickly ran down and asked what was wrong I told them Axl was on the phone and I put the phone on speaker and we appreciate said at the same time "whats wrong!" Axl took a breath and said "slash is awake......he just woke up!" We all practically ran out of the house and drove to the hospital and met Axl in the waiting room we all ran to Slash's room and opened the door his eyes were closed then he slowly started to open them and slowly turned his head to us and a big ass grin appeared on his face.

We walked over to him and gave him a group hug when we were done hugging him the doctor said he could leave in about a week and that we shouldn't tour for another month we nodded and he left.

We all turned back to slash and gave him another hug and said "we missed you" at the same time we told him about how Axl never left his side and about how he didn't sleep much slash just looked at Axl and Axl just shrugged and smiled.

Omfg guys this is the most I have ever written anyways I hope you liked it I really like writing it and I thought it was good and it was supposed to be up tomorrow but I wrote it all today thank you guys so much for reading

~love ya cece