6

Axl and slash are now a month in to the relationship and they still haven't told their fans about them being a couple so they decided to tell them their next concert witch was in two days they were nervous but also excited.

they had it all planned out how they were gonna tell the fans first they would play sweet child o' mine
Don't cry
Garden of Enid
One in a million
Then they would have duff ask the crowd "who thinks Axl and slash makes a cute couple!?!?" then Axl and slash would walk to the front of the stage holding hands and raise their hands above their heads.

~skip to concert~

They were waiting in their dressing rooms when the manager ran in and said 5 minutes till show time they all got up and made their way to the stage took a deep breath and walked on stage.

they played the songs then it was time duff walked up to the mic said what he was supposed to then slash and Axl walked hand in hand the the front and raised their hands above their heads with big goofy ass grins on their faces.

the crowd screamed and applauded loudly then started chanting SLAXL, SLAXL, SLAXL, SLAXL when the concert was over Axl and slash were crowded around by the magazine reporter guys (I forgot what they are called lmao) and were asked a bunch of questions like 'how long has the relationship been on?' Or 'do you plane on settling down with watch other' a bunch of shit like that but they just pushed their way through to their tour bus and closed the door and sighed and laughed their asses off they sat on the sofa in the lounge and watched movies until they fell alseep.

Hey guys sorry haven't uploaded forgot again lmao but hope you liked the way this one turned out Axl actually have a plane in his head but you will just have to stick around to find out but thanks for reading ik it sucks this is my first time writing lol

~love ya cece