26

What's up my sexy mofos welp here is another chapter for ya enjoy!

Slash's pov
We decided to take Delilah to the park today since it was nice out she was dressed in a pink flowery dress with some converse cause converse are amazing we got her stroller and carseat and put all of it together I slipped on my converse while axl packed her bag the guys decided to tag along too and so did Susan while we walked down the street a few fans saw us and ran up to us asking for pictures and autographs when we finished we continued walking to the park.

When we got there we walked over to where a fountain was and sat down on the bench next to it and talked a little about the next tour Susan offered to watch her while we were away but we decided we didn't want to tour just yet so we pushed it back a year and just talked about a bunch of random stuff.

A few hours later we went to a lunch and got some pizza as always and fed Delilah her bottle and when we finished headed back home for the rest of the day and watch movies.

~year skip~

Dads I'm ready!
I heard Delilah yell she was off to her first day of college her boyfriend was over to say goodbye to her he is the lead singer of the band plain white t's Tom hegginson he's been working on a song for there 3 year anniversary me and all like him along with the rest of the guys a lot better then past boyfriends its called "hey there Delilah" and he also asked to marry her me and all gave him our permission and blessings we are going to take her to one of his surprise concerts and he's will ask her on stage.

Axl's pov
Well shit my little girl is all grown up going to college gonna get proposed to I'm gonna miss her.

Duff and Susan got married and had 2 kids an older son and a daughter they were the cures little things Izzy and Steven have girlfriend they are pretty cool.

When Delilah finished packing her car we all said goodbye and hugged and shit then she got in her car and drove off to new york.

I turned and asked Tom if he finished the song he smiled and nodded his head and asked if we wanted to hear we all said yes and he got his acoustic guitar and started singing

"Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true

Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there, Delilah
I know times are gettin' hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there, Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh, it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'd just laugh along because we'd know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there, Delilah
You be good, and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be makin' history like I do
You know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there, Delilah, here's to you
This one's for you

Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me, oh oh, woah, woah
Oh woah, oh
Oh"

We all said good job and that it sounded good and he smiled and put his guitar away he lefts a little later so me and the guys watched tv Susan and duff were hear when they said goodbye to Delilah along with their kids jax and macy they played in the play room in the next room and the rest of us just watched a movie and ordered pizza as always.

Nothing really ever changes with us and I'm ok with that.

Duff's pov
Now that Delilah is gone who am I supposed to go bass shopping with she ended up learning how to play bass' guitar and drums her voice is beautiful.

She kept her room the same as when she was first brought him the nightmare before Christmas theme which I thought was cool I guess we rubbed off on her which isn't too bad I think.

She ended up liking some older bands that we are into and that's pretty rad I'm just gonna miss her.

Steven's pov
I'm excited to see Tom's proposal to her I think its gonna be pretty epic that he's gonna ask on stage he's gonna ask her to marry him on their anniversary and he's also gonna sing the song after which I think is awesome he has everything planned out and their anniversary is like 5 months away but ya know time guys like it did with her growing up so fast.

I'm just gonna eat some more pizza yummy.

Izzy's pov
I'm proud of Delilah and most importantly I'm proud of all and slash for raising such an amazing woman she is simply amazing and they did hell of a good job with her she is beautiful too I can see why Tom loves her so much her personality is just stunning he loves everything about that girl.

Holy shit guys only like 2 or 3 chapter left and we are done holy shit I actually can't believe my book got this far I didn't think it would and I'm so fucking happy you guys read it thank you so fucking much I really mean it thank you!!

Keep marching to the beat of your own drum

~love ya, cece