"How the fuck am I to take care of baby when I ain't even grown enough to take care of my damnself "

"Oh so you can a make a baby but to take care of it you can't do? She didn't have the baby by herself she needs help. She's a fucking teenage mother you know how hard that is? Do you know that she delivered her baby on a bathroom floor Fynch because her mother kicked her out 2 weeks before she was due? She was so damn stressed from you that she went into labour early. You got enough gwap to buy red monkey jeans but can't afford a pack of diapers. Niggahs like you make bitches go crazy. And then you have the nerve to call yourself a man. If you don't want any responsibility then strap motherfucker that's why they make condoms. That girl as a lot of heart not placing your boney ass on child support" he stared at me in awe. I was so upset with him like why would you do that to someone.

I looked down at Ryan who was trying to get out of my hand. "He's your responsibility too Fynch and I know you know it's your baby. So don't use that bullshit excuse to cop out. We all know the girl was a virgin before she met you"

Tremaine walked in. "What the hell is going on up here?"

"Nothing" I looked at Fynch who had Ryan in his hand. Tremaine looked at us confusingly.

"Tremaine don't ever try me like that" I pushed pass him and overheard him ask Fynch what the argument was about. But I didn't give a damn. Men like Fynch made me scared of men.

"And she this, she's that" that's all I heard as Chris blab about his Ajize. It seemed like lately our phone conversations couldn't go without mentioning her. I understood that he and his girlfriend was happy and all but damn.

"Okay are you finished now?" I asked him.

"Yeah so how is the life with the superstar"

"Chris I told you when I'm with Tremaine he's no superstar he's Tremaine Neverson"

He hissed his teeth "Whatever you want to say when you going home"

"In two days"

"He fucking you hard ain't it" I looked at the phone .

"The hell where the hell did that question come from?"

"Just answer the question"

"No"

"Well I was just asking but whatever uhh Tashell can I call you back Ajize is calling me"

"Okay" he hung up the phone wow I guess I wasn't important anymore. I changed into some going out clothes and walked downstairs to Tremaine's studio. He was there at the table playing around with the switch board.

"Baby" he turned around and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah" he stretched causing the chair to lean back.

"Aww can we go out for a few" he looked at me and then at Brandon they had been over working them selves for days now.

"Where you want go?" he asked me getting up. I hunched my shoulders.

"Anywhere" he shook his head and slapped hands with Brandon.

"Niggah make sure you lock my house up"

I smiled I loved when we got to go out by ourselves. We were in his Audi R8 I loved this car. I rubbed my hands across the dashboard this junk felt so comfortable. We were heading to Mahatthan to go shopping. We chit chatted in the car. I slipped on my shades gosh when you were with Tremaine you had to over do it.

He got out his car and held my hands as we went in FMX a top of the line clothing store. He smiled with the manager.

"You want it shut down" he looked at me.