Chapter 6

I found more clothes on the bed with the tags still attached. I picked up a pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt. There was a bra and some panties off to the side as well. There was a note.

"Wasn't sure of the sizes for your lovely body. Hope I was right, if not let me know. ;)" ~Mason♡

I blushed crimson and put the note in the pocket of the jeans I had just picked up. I stripped of my pjs and set them on my pillow. The panties would have been a little snug if it weren't for the fact that the lace was stretchy.  The bra was comfy but awkward from not wearing one for a year. The shirt wasn't baggy but not too tight. And the jeans fit perfect. I smiled.
Then I frowned when I looked at my feet with only socks. I have no shoes and there are none on the bed. I walked into the hall and to Mason's room. I knocked twice. The door opened and his scent hit me to the point that I was dazed.
"I didn't do so bad." He smirked.
I giggled and pointed to my feet. He looked at my small feet and I wiggled my toes inside the white socks. He chuckled.
"I must have forgotten to have Manny buy shoes. Come with me." He said.
We walked up a flight of stairs to the third floor and he knocked on the third door on the left. It opened and a girl around my size was there. Her eyebrow was pierced as was her nose and she popped bubble gum, looking at Mason impatiently.
"What big brother?" She quizzed.
"Well hello to you too, Lucinda. Need a quick favor from you." He said.
She rolled her brown eyes.
"As always." She mumbled.
"London needs a pair of shoes. I forgot to have Manny buy some. Sneakers preferably. Got a pair we can borrow?" He asked.
She popped her gum, observing me head to toe. Her dirty blonde hair fell to her waist.
"Yah, I got a pair. Who is she? She reeks of rogue, bro." She said, simply.
He growled.
"My mate and your soon to be luna. Have a little respect would y-" Mason's brows furrowed.
Lucinda raised her eyebrow after a giggle was heard inside her room. He sighed. He put his hand on the door and Lucinda tried to keep the door closed so we couldn't see inside. Mason obviously won and a girl around our age was on the bed, naked.
"Hello, alpha Mason." She coughed awkwardly.
"Hello, Amanda." He sighed.
"Beautiful day, isn't it?" She asked, covering herself.
"I don't see how you would know." He said, bored.
Was this normal for Lucinda?
Lucinda put a cute pair of sneakers up to Mason's chest and pulled the door closed, only enough for us to see her and not the girl in her bed.
"Keep them. They don't fit me anymore, they should fit her." She said. 
She brushed some of her long hair over her shoulder. Mason narrowed his eyes at her.
"You should quit with the sleeping around, Luci. It's not healthy." He stated.
He's not wrong.
"What ever do you mean? Amanda and I are mates. Bonded for life!" She said over dramatically.
"Yeah, right." He scoffed.
She smirked and shut the door before Mason could say anything else. He sighed and handed me the shoes.
"Well she seemed nice." I said.
"She's a pain in the ass." He replied.
I giggled. He cracked a smile and led me back down the flight of stairs. He entered his room again and I followed. I sat on the edge of the large bed and put the shoes on. They fit and even had a little growing room. Mason sat beside me with his shoes.
He slid his boots on and took my hand once he had them laced up. I looked at him and let my eyes turn purple so my wolf could see him for herself. His eyes turned red.
We changed our eyes back shortly after. He leaned in and I stayed still.
"You never came in last night." He said sadly.
"I know. I just couldn't leave Aaron alone. Not yet." I replied.
He sighed.
"I know he's not my or your son. But he is all that's left of my pack besides myself. I love him with all my heart and I need you to accept him, Mason." I pleaded.
His eyebrows knitted together in deep thought. He nodded slowly and my lips slowly pulled into a smile.
"I will try my hardest but it won't be immediate." He said.
I nodded in understanding.
"Now let me kiss you." He pleaded.
I nodded. His lips pressed against mine gently, waiting for me to kiss back. I did and was nervous I was doing bad because I had never kissed anyone before this moment. Once we were in rythme, the kiss heated and he rested his warm hand against the nape of my neck.
The sparks from his touch made me gasp, giving him entrance. Our tongues played and dominated, his more than mine. It was an odd sensation but I loved it. He kissed the corner of my mouth and then down to my neck. His teeth grazed against my pulse. My breath quickened as he started sucking and kissing that perfect spot. I stopped him when his hand rested on my thigh.
"I'm sorry, I just..." I laughed lightly.
He smiled. He gave me a gentle peck on the lips before hopping up, all energetic, and pulled me up as well.
"Ready?" He asked.
I nodded.
We set out and he showed me all the boundaries, all the training fields and the entrance ro the dungeons.
"What's down there now?" I asked.
"A vampire. He didn't really do anything, we're trying to get information on his brother." He told me.
I expected him to say that they had Omegas down there.
"No omegas?" I asked.
He scrunched his nose.
"We don't have omegas. Some members try to have some without my knowlede but I always find out. I find it cruel and unatural and rather psychotic to beat on your own members for no reason." He said.
I smiled. My pack was the same way. I slowly took his hand and wrapped my fingers through his. He brought my hand up and kissed the back of it. We came up on some trainees and Mason was teaching one of the younger ones a trick to help him.
I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a couple arguing. They looked like a mated pair. The guy was freaking out and the girl was angry but also crying. He saw me looking and glared menacingly. Mason tapped me on the shoulder.
I paid no attention to him as I glared back at the guy. I bared my teeth at him and he smirked. His mate looked at me and shook her head. I furrowed my eyebrows as she pleaded with her eyes. He took her arm and led her back toward the pack house in that direction.
"I've tried to intervene. Denaudie won't let anyone stand up to Troye. He's abusive to her." Mason sighed.
"Then why won't she reject him?" I asked, shocked.
"How easy would it be for someone to reject their mate? The only one you ever get?" He asked.
I huffed.
"Come on. We better get back. Just in case Aaron comes back." He said.
I smiled. He was thinking of Aaron. We said goodbye to the trainees and walked back hand in hand.
#######
Lucinda at top
I do not own this or any picture in this story. Lucinda does not have her septum pierced. Only her eyebrow and side of her nose.