21.anika's date

Aniri were eating in when daksh and kaali approaches aniri and asks them.
D:hi anika,can we sit here?
A:sure,but tell me one thing.
D:ask away.
A:why are you all dressed up? Is there some special occasion?
G:yeah kaali,you too?
K:we were thinking,no actually we came here to ask you something.
Anika and gauri looked at each other sharing a confused face.
A&G:sure.
D:anika,would you like to go on a date with me today?
Anika looks at gauri,not knowing how to reply or react at the situation.gauri in a soft manner presses her palm under the table and gives her a warm smile,with a thought of“she needs some distraction from all the drama” going in her mind.after all,its the job of a little sister/bff to take care of their didi/bff.
A: sure but when?
D:how about this evening?
A:ok,cool. But where will we be going?
D:to a movie;if you don't mind.
Anika takes some time to think to herself, is it right to go to a date in the first olace when she loved someone else?but he did cheat on her,didn't he?they were never in a relationship but they were gonna get married in a few months time,reason being their cute grandma's wishes. But it's just a date,she thought. A lot is going on and maybe this date shall calm her nerves down,right?
A:alright fine. She says with a smile to herself.
She gets up saying its almost lunch time and she is full,so she should go and get ready.
Daksh flees away from the scene the second anika goes.
K:so,even i wanted to take you out on a date,(he pauses for a second) if you're willing?
G: sorry ,but no.
She was needing distraction too but right now her main focus should but her sister.
K:why?(he makes a sad face)
G:don't take me wrong, it's just that a lot's going on right now and i won't be able to be on my best self.😊
K:(in his mind) if she cancels the date,the whole plas get cancel. But.... She isn't that hot anyways.huh,why am i chasing a bhenji? Om already hates her,so there's no kind of revenge too. And plus,svetlana is muchhhhh better than her.
K:(to her) its fine,dont worry i can understand.
He walks away feeling as if a burden has been removed from his shoulders.
As soon as he walks away from the table,gauri rushes towards her room to help anika.
....
Saying that anika was worried  and confused was an understatement!
She had never seen her didi like this! Not like worried but soooo confused.she was always the mature one,the smart,goofy,yet organised, one even when they  were....well she did not want to think about the dark times.
She cane out of her own thoughts and shouted“anika di,shaaaaant”(calm down) anika almost tripped listening to her sister,anika was trying to take three dresses,two jackets and 5 types of shoes all together!?
G:what the hell are u doing???!!
A:i am angry,confused,irritated and sad but most of all i am heartbroken, i don't know how i'm supposed to react.i am thinking of cancelling the date or something.
G:if that's the case,why'd you say yes in the first place?
A: because i want to distract myself from all the shivaay stuff.
G:still wanna distract?
A:obviously,but now i don't know what to wear for this date!
G:hump! I'll decide that and get you ready,calm down,sista!😂
A:thanks gauri,u're the best.
G:i know.😉
She makes her ready.
She was wearing an off-shoulder black dress which ended at her knees.with her hair open and light makeup,she looked like an angel.she went downstairs and texted daksh tha she was at the gate.
             *shivaay's pov*
I was going to go back to my room to talk to om about the drama thats going on... Kaali is off from all this game,i'm so happy that gauri is safe,but......
Wait a minute.....why is anika all dressed up?!.....ooh she looks sooooo beautiful, just too beautiful, but what's she doing here? She looks like she's waiting for someone.just when i was thinking,daksh came and kissed on her hand and she fake smiled?! What the hell is going on? Please don't tell me its a date with him,plz plz plz,god help me!
I ran and hid in his car's trunk, i am gone crazy!
           *third person's pov*
Daksh and anika sat in the car and to break the ice, daksh atarted talking not knowing that shivaay was listening to each and every word.
D:so... Um.. Do you mind if i play some songs??
A:no,not at all.but i really wanted to ask a question though.
D:sure.
A: um...why did you want to go on this date?
D:because i like you,and also now that shivaay is with tia,you aren't HIS anymore as he said once to me.god that man is bipolar. One moment he is all possesive over you and other he just goes and starts dating tia.
A: look,even with whatever happened, plz dont talk about him that way.I know that he is dating tia now,but he never siad that we are dating, did he?
D:so...what a minute,you guys weren't a thing??(confused and angry for his revenge)
A:um... No. We were always just friends.
With each words she said shivaay could notice the sadness and regret in her voice, but it went unnoticed by daksh.
D:oh... So..ok still,i hope you like the movie.(trying to change the topic)
A:which one is it?
D:horror.(he said with a shrug)
A:oh...um.. Ok?
She asked more than saying.
D:(chuckling) if you're scared,don't be. I'll be there with you😊.
They rest of the ride was fillee with daksh flirting with anika and shivaay getting angry and jealous in the backseat.
         *shivaay's pov*
I should text om and tell him about me being in the trunk of this car. God! I'm seriously gone crazy because of her.

What will happen in the date?
Will anika get to know about the truth of daksh?
(Sorry...........)×999999
Please forgive me guys for not updating from soooooo long. Half of you must have even stopped waiting. I was going through some exams and  some really irritating,bugging writer's block. But trust me, the chapters are going to be more frequent now.
Hope you guys liked it.