part 14-jealous shivaay

Sorry for not uploading for soo many days😅
The boys were first talking to aniri,giving them a introduction of themselves.
1st boy- hi mera naam daksh hai,suna toh hoga.
2nd-drama king,shut up.(to gauri)mai kaali hu,really a pleasure to meet you.
They both take the girls hand & kiss on there hands.aniri look at each other & then smile looking at them.here our shivom were getting soooo jealous that they could literally throw the boys out.
D-bye the way ,u are extremely beautiful. I hope ur bf reminds u of that constantly.😘
A-thnks for the compliment,but i am....
Shivaay was waiting desperately to hear her,he had set his hopes too high.
A-i am single😃.
K-omg,what about you,(pointing at gauri)you must be a rebirth of an angel.you obviously have a bf.
G-no,even i'm single.
Shivom felt a dagger goung through their hearts,but what could they say.
D&k-oh,so we have a chance,😇(flirting)
Then they turned & smirked in an evil manner.😏
D-by the way,me & kaali are real bros
A-(excited) really.😁me & gauri too.
The smiling-teasing-flirting-jealousy this circle goes on.aniri had completly unintentionally ignored shivom.
Shivom did not call them,but none initiated any convo with each other.aniri wanted to start a conversation but the they were 2 benches apart & the professor was watching.just like that they whole day went.
After the college left.dali(daksh +kali😛i know it sounds so weird but there r no other names for them)left aniri to the front door of aniri's room & left.as soon as they went;the shivom which were eyeing them banged inside the room before they could even close it.
S&O were literally glaring at them angrily. Shivaay held anika's wrist immediately & angrily which was hurting both her heart & hand.he dragged her to his room & locked the door.om also locked the door as soon as shivika left.
In shivika room;
A-billuji mera haath chodiye,plz.😖
S-how dare you!!!!😈😤😡
A-maine kya kiya billuji,bataiye toh sahi, maine aisa kya kiya ki aap itna gussa kyu kar rhe hai?
S-(seeing her so sad,he left her hand with a jerk & spoke to her in a less angry way)tum jaanti ho kyu.
A-nahi,mai sach mai nahi jaanti.😟
S-Tumhe pata hai mai kuch bhi seh sakta hu,siwaay ek cheez ke,
A-aap kya nahi seh sakte😩
S-agar meri duniya mujhse baath nahi karegi toh mujhe bura lagega kya?.😞
A-(in mind) oh my god, shivaay mujhe apni duniya maante hai.mai jaanti hu yeh chupaane ke liye kuch na kuch bolenge.
(To him)par maine kab aapse baath nahi ki(trying to remember the time she last talked to him.she realized that  they had completely ignored shivom bcoz of dali)
S-kuch yaad aaya😡
A-i'm really sorry shivaay.mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap ignored feel karenge.really nahi pata tha.(& she just hugs him & starts sobbing) i'm sorry shivaay,i'm really sorry.😢😢
Shivaay feels a shock,wow she is really THAT guilty.ok.that really means that she never intended to hurt him.
S-plz anika ro mat.dont cry at least.see now i am feeling guilty.😞
A- toh plz aap mat guilty feel kariye.its not ur fault, its my fault,i'm really very sorry.i promise aisa wapis nahi hoga.
S-good toh abhi se tum un dono se nahi baat karogi right?
A-😲ek minute.aap mujhse isliye gussa nahi hai kyuki maine aapko ignore kiya,aap isliye gussa hai kyuki maine aapko UN LADKO ke vajeh se ignore kiya.
S-nahi,maine aisa nahi kaha.
A-(in mind) kitna jealous hote hai ye.shivaay bhi na,shaadi ke baad agar mere  new bffs mujhe cheeks pe kiss  karenge toh ye toh unke muh hi tod denge😆
(To him)kya nahi,toh phir aapne kyu pucha ki mai unse baat karungi ya nahi?.
S-kyuki i worry about you,isliye.
A-unse baat kar rahi thi,usme worry karne ki kya baat hai?
S-unhone na tumhe kiss kiya,ye hak sirf mera hai😬(he said quickly without realizing his possessiveness).
A-(literally shicked to the core but happy,bcoz he was jealous.)😨kya!!!!!!!
S-(realized & searching for words) woh.....um....mai bol raha tha ki.....
A-kya bol rahe the?
S-arre yaar plz galti se bol diya na kuch bhi 😣(he said in cute flow)
Anika started laughing at him ,she was laughing so much that she had to hold her stomach & her face with her hands.😂😂😂😂
Shivaay being annoyed of her never ending laughter,he just couldn't bear it after 5mins, so he pulled her towards him & she smashed on his chest lightly.
A-(shocked,blushing) kya kar rahe hai aap shivaay...(breathing heavily?
S-omg!,meri hone waali wife blush bhi karti hai jab mai unke paas aata hu😏
A-(blushing more) aisa kuch nhai hai shivaay.aap bhi na bas mujhe chedte rahiye.
Shivaay was going to go near  her cheeks to kiss her but then heard a knock on his door.they composed themselves instantly.
As soon as they opened the door,anika had a widw smile on her face & shivaay was fuming with anger.

Who was at the door? What happened with rikara?did om forgive gauri easily for her unitentional mistake?
The next update will be only after this chapter or any of the chapters (only bcoz its a first time theres a target) recieves a 30+ votes .Sorry guys,there is a real shortage of votes. Each vote counts,so vote on😅
Karma is a bitch.