20.heartbreaks & stuff

Anika & gauri's room;
Anika:
After this cup of hot chocolate I felt very calm,like all my stress has just left.I love chocolates, obviously not more than shivaay but... Hey don't think about shivaay anika.
Well now gauri seems calm too so we can have a decent conversation.but I again had a flashback of tia & him kissing.ugggh my face us turned angryly red & I am literally wanting to throw the chocolate everywhere.gauri saw this,so she asked me
G:what happened anika di?
A:what didn't happen, ask me that.
G: ok,ok calm down .
A: calm down,calm down that bloody idiot,stuipd crazy shivay was shoving his toungue down
That tia's throat. And see gus audacity ,when he saw me,he pulled her closer. Like teasing me.
G:look i cant say anything avout that but atleast give him a chance to explain. I am not asking you to forgive him,that's ur wish. But still,give him a chance. Even i am angry with om but i wont show him that i miss him,not at all.
We have to stay strong.
A: i know,by the way when did you become the comforter in our relationship???😏
G:😄ha ha,well i just wish that they are acting or something. Because i cannot see them like this, ignoring us.
A:yeah, you're right,even i wish that.

*in shivom's room*
Shivom were talking sadly when they heard a knock.
They opened the door to see daksh and kaali standing there like ready for a date.
Dali brought themselves in & sta on the bed comfortably.
S: what are u doing over here?
D:well we are here to ask you to follow your side of tje deal.come on shivaay. Allow me and kaali to take anika and gauri on a date.
S:well i cannot give you that permission.
D:and why not?
S: because i dont have any right on anika.
O:neither do i on gauri,i hate her actually.
K:oh,i see.well then why would you guys have a problem with us having a one-nigjt stand with the girls.(to daksh) lets go daksh.
S:(worried) they're not that type of girls.
D:i have 2 thongs to say to you.
First,mind  your own business
& second, we dont care wheteher they are that type or not.
O:what do you mean😕
K: he means that even if they disagree,we'll have to force them, it doesn't matter to us.
S: but why are you doing this,i dont even have any type of relationship with her?
D:yeah so focus on the person you have a relationship with. Dont put your nose in my business. And by the way,qt some time we were friends,weren't we?
K:so we're not gonna take your ‘tia’
Shivaay and om look at each other worried as soon as they leave.
O:wow,we now have to protect them, keep an eye on them while letting them think we hate them.
S:its tough,yes. Alsocwe have to pay rhe price of our faults.
O:sadly,anika and gauro are also paying.
*flashback to 3 years back*
Daksh,shivaay,om and kaali are talking about a deal before daksh and kaali are leaving.
D:so.... For staling my and kaali's girl...as sson as we return whoever you are dating should be ours without any hesitation from ur side, deal???
K:yeah,i think you can do this much for ur best friends after stealing their girlfriends??
Shivaay and om say yes instantly because om feels a lot guilty for stealing his best friend kaali's girlfriend. Shivaay is a womaniser so he says whatever.
*flashback over*
S:we should neber have said yes.
O: that was our biggest mistake.
S:no, our biggest mistake was stealing their girlfriends.