18.teasing session.😜

Next morning,shivika woke up early & went to see the sunrise. Both entered the balcony at the same time & saw each other.
Shivaay's pov:
Anika was wearing a short crop top with short tees covering upto her mid thighs.her hair was tied up in a messy bun,showing an ample of her neck area,god i just wanna land gentle kisses there & make her say my nane,god shivaay, you are getting wild day by day. she was wearing no makeup(she uses light makeup everyday),yet the glow on her face was something that made her look beautiful.
As soon as she saw me she blushed,i could see that.then she started checking me out.i could feel my cheek's temperature rising, omg am i blushing. The SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI IS BLUSHING!!!! Even i dont trust myself.god anika,what are you making me do!😳
Anika's pov:
As soon as i entered the balcony i saw shivaay,he was checking me out,like omg,why the hell do i feel so nervous around him? I have no problem wearing these types of clothes in front of my friends,but with shivaay,i feel as if saree is also less covering. (which by the way is😛)omg i dont believe  it shivaay is looking so cute with his hair set naturally without any gel,he has worn his normal kurta pajama but with his 4 buttons opened,he looks hot in those too.oh my god,anika what happened to the sweet,innocent you?this billuji na will make me go mad one day!
He saw me checking him out,omg now what?!
Pov ends.

A-gd morning billuji.😅
S-great morning anika😄
A-kyu aisa kya great hai?
S-i got to see ur face in the morning now my day will go beautiful just like u.
A-hawwww😳
S-what happened.
A-billuji dont try to flirt woth me ok!😣
S-ok,but why are u blushing (laughs) god do i seriously affect u that much.
A-(in mind)aap nahi jaante billuji what what u can make me do😳.
(To him)- aisa kuch nahi hai,samjh gaye aap.😣
S-thik hai,but u are still blushing.

Gaurika is sleeping,they wake up listening to their siblings conversation & decide to just silently listen to them.
When suddenly anika's phone rings.it was inside so gauri took the phone & came out,om also came out at the same time.even gauri was drssed like anika,om was dressed like shivaay(go sibling love😜).but gauri did'nt notice om standing there.
She came & directly gave the phone to anika.
A-kaun hai gauri?(whose their on the phone gauri?)
G-(whispers in her ear but its still heard by shivom)sahil hai didi aap jao baat karo mai inse baat karti hu,but phir mujhe bhi baat karne dena 5 minute,warna aap dono toh hume akela hi chod dete ho.
A-(literally shouts)yaayyyyy!!!!!! Mai abhi aai 2,no no 10 minutes mai.
Shivom stared at each other confused.
G-hi shivaay !
O-mai bhi hu yaha.
G-hi omji!😊
suddenly noticing him gets scared bcoz she's wearing a crop top & short tees upto her mid thigh,and she is seriously a true sister of blushmaster anika,so she just screams & runs inside her room.😨
Shivom look at each other for a minute & then start laughing,jsut like that,not knowing what hapoened.both of them say-pagal hai dono behene😂😂 &  decide to go in aniri's room.
A-kya hua ri?(ri is her pet name)
G-uu omkaraji ne hume aise dekh liya.
A-😂😂haay gauri tu pakka Meri hi behen hai,bilkul mere tarah blush kar rahi hai apne crush ke saamne aise jaake!
G-aap bhi kya aise hi blus karti hai JIJU ke saamne.
A-chup kar,ye le sahil se baat kar.
She turned the phone on speaker mode.
Shivom entered the room when they were talking on the phone.
Sa-love you,chalo baadme baat karenge.muaah.
A&G-love u too sahil.muaaahhhhh.(and the call was cut.)
Shivom were making ‘what the hell's happening’ faces when aniri turned & saw them. Gauri literally screamed loudly again seeing om & ran to the washroom.
O- isko kya hogaya.aaj second tine ye aise pagal jaise chilla ke bhaag rahi hai.😕
A-😂😂😂tumhari hi galti hai om.
O-maine kya kiya anika?
A-(in mind)jyaade kuch nahi bas meri behen ka dil chura liya😂
(To him) nothing omky shomky.
S-😂😂😂god om how come u did'nt understand.
O-not understand what?😦
A-billuji,aap toh aise bol rah hai jaise aapko pata hai usko kya hua.
S-wahi jo tumhe hua tha.
A-(mind)hey bhagwaan kahi om ne inhe bata toh nahi diya na ki i love him.
(Him)kya....kya hua hai mujhe?
S-arre jab mai tumhare saamne aaya tha toh tum kaise sharna gayi thi  bcoz of ur dress,same way ri bhi darr gayi suddenly om ko dekhke.(he said in a quick flow)(actually anika had changed after coming inside)
O-accha aur kaise dress up hui thi bhabhi?(he thought to tease him)
S-she was wearing a crop to upto her waist,a short jeans covering upto her mid-thighs,her hair tied up in a messy bun & hwer face glowing like an angel.(he said while dreaming about what he had saw a while ago)
O-waah shivaay,subah subah full too bhabhi ko notice kar raha tha,haina.
Anika was blushing like hell .after om said notice dialogue, she while blushing glared at om.om just winked at her to tease her.
S-aisa......asia kuch bhi nahi hai.i was .....just .....
O-telling us what u noticed carefully?😜
A-(still blushing like hell)shut up om.
Gauri comes out of the washroon after changing.
G-kya ho raha hai yaha?
A-(to take revenge from om)arre dekh na gauri TERA HONE WAALE PATI  ki harkatei,he is teasing me & billuji.
Gauri blushed slightly at her sentence & then thought if even i go to take revenge then it would be useless.
G-aacha chalo i am feeling very hungry now.
All of them went to the canteen.shivom saw kaali & daksh from far who were also coming that way so they turned aniri from that direction & took them out of the campus.
A-aaplog hume yaha kyu leke aagyaye?
G-(she spots the pani puri vendor)i think aajka naashta ye log hume paani puri khilwaana chahte the.
S-yes....yes isliye we brought you here.
A-but u dont like roadside food,aaj kya ho gaya ?
O-wo actually we thought u both like it na so....
G-so u guys brought us here.wow u guys are the best!.
The go to the stall & eat chaat,pani puri,bhel & loads of other foods.to aniri's suprise shivom ate more than them.
When they finished their last plate,dali came.
D-hi guys.
A-hi daksh,how are you?
D-ab tumhe dekh liya hai toh awesome hi haalat hogi na meri.(aahhhh dont flirt with her daksh,shivaay will kill u😵)
K-(holding gauri's wrist & kissing it)how are you,miss beautiful?
G-i'm fine aur aap?
K-flattered,to be precise,what do u expect afyer seeing an angel in the morning! (Haay obros ki jaan loge kya)
A&G- aap bhi na,kitna flirt karte hai.😳(they were acting as if blushing )
Shivaay & om's pov:
What the wuck! How the hell they talk to my girl like that! She's only mine.and why the hell is she blushing?! I'll just rip this guy apart.😡
Pov ends.
Shivom come in front of aniri & give a deadly glare to dali & suddenly shivaay hugs daksh & om hugs kaali.
Aniri were shocked as hell,a second ago they were jealous & now they're hugging like long-lost brothers.such a tight hug was it that dali's bones were broken in the hug itself.they both during the hud whispered dangerously in dali's ears : you dared to touch my ani/ri & now,you're dead.😈
Dali broke the hug & just blabbed in front of aniri.
D&k-what do you mean ani/ri is yours?
Aniri were suprised,did the person they secretly love called them as theirs, it was a proud feeling for aniri.
S&O-it means that stay away from anika/gauri,she is mine(they said angrily,completly forgetting that anika & gauri is standing right next to them shocked af)
O-it also means that if we find you guys flirting with our girls,then you're dead,got it.
D-(to anika)so you are booked by this shivaay,thats why you said you were booked?
A-(she just stared at shivaay while answering daksh)yes daksh thats exactly what i meant,i am booked by shivaay.& i am sorry,he is a little over protective but that is a part of what i LOVE about him.
K-but gauri i thought you both said u guys were single.
G- (staring at om)we were,i mean as in I didn't lie,we are not in any relationship,but still,i am only om's.sorry i am booked by him already.
A-yes and i am only shivaay's.
Saying this tears had forned in aniri's eyes.so they just said excuse me & ran to their rooms.
Aniri could not decide what they were feeling they just hugged each other ob the bed & cried,not even knowing why they were crying.
When shivom were going to leave,dali cought their hands,shivom turned and gave them a glare,to this dali smirked & said,“ shivom remember the daksh & kaali bhatt of ypur childhood?”
The glare of their faces turned into a worried face.
Shit!was all their minds could say!

Will shivom move on from their insecurities about daksh and kaali or is it something else?
A lover's instinct? A best friend's in danger sensometer? If not then why are they comfortable with aniri hanging out with other guys,with oufcourse getting jealous,but not to this extent.
Hey guys,sorry exams kutti likhne hi nahi deti,accha whatever i am not going to keep any targets for the next 3 chapters & i'll update as quickly as possible which could be twice in a day😘😉.
Keep on reading, voting & commenting guys,it inspires me.😄also any questions to any of the people in my story,just ask,trust me it'll be fun.