The News Station

Fresh p.o.v (I know...I just like his POV) : me and metatton were standing in her underground cave. I take a sit and look at her, "exactly how long have you had this place?" She just stays silent and smiles "since freshmen year!" I can still feel the wetness in my pants that pj made and I whine softly. META catches it "so he did touch you! I knew it! We need to make this super dramatic and crush bunnies dream of being with YOUR man!," I blush and look down "but that'll just make her worse!" Meta smiles "of course it will my fresh , it'll put her in for a spine! Alright lets get out of here" we crawl threw the same hole and run out of the library. Mr.goth grabs me and frowns "where do you think-" I see palette come out of no where and kiss mr.goth! He's a teacher though right?! Or is he just working? I see palette gently rub goths cheek and kiss him "leave them alone gothy and pay attention to me~" he smirks? And cuddles him "you go to class I-" I run out of there as fast as I can , they think I'm skipping...I walk off of schools grounds and frown , I walk to a news station "I've got to do this now..or they will keep calling me and messing up my schedule!" I walk to the door and sigh I push it open.

Sorry for the short chap but I'll continue it!
Sincerely ~ Adeline.D