Fam and...love?

Fresh p.o.v : I run off like a coward and scream in my head. "HE KISSED MY LIPS" (wot). I walk into art class and take a seat , I yawn but I see every one look at me...wow even metatton looks at me...oh no he's- I mean she's coming over! I feel her sit on pjs seat and smile "I saw you on the news and I was wondering if you'd like to hang out at the drama club...I could squeeze your..request in maybe we could chat sometime or  even...come to the French cafe and eat at my reserved table~"  I gasps "I've never been there or even walked in there!" I see her giggle "all you need to do is tell them on the news that your BEST friend helped you threw the pain~" I stopped "but that'll be lying.." she just smirks "I'll help you threw the pain right now so it's not a lie" "...but we're not best friends!" She frowns "now we are. So. Your popularity will sky rocket and your love for pj will be answered! He can date you if your popular!" I bite my tongue "b-but what about my other best-" she hushes me "I'm your best friend and your only best friend so...let's stay away from those nerds shall we." I want to defend them but...I mean cmon! It's metatton! "Okay..." she gets up and walks off I open my back pack as every one else walks in for class , I stare at pj as he sits down next to me in his assigned seat "hey" he whispers "hey.." I feel my body tingle and my privates....feel strange...like they want to be touched , I whine and I feel pj pat my inner thigh and I give a sweet moan , he looks at me "did I do something!?" I feel the urge get stronger "no! You didn't I just almost sneezed and that happens when I don't sneeze" he nods confusedly "sure"
-middle of class-
I feel him stroke my thigh under the table and rub my INNER thigh and I whimper , he secretly kisses my face and whispers "I know why you moaned but you have to try to not make a sound.." I didn't understand "wha-ah~" I feel him rub my crotch and I bite my tongue (?) again he slides his hand secretly in my pants and gently massages my womanhood (echo- vagina?) I moan softly and feel him slide a finger in me "no! Pj don't...I'm still a virgin we need to take this slow..." he nods at me and slides his hand out of my pants and I kiss him quickly "you meanie" he turns his head "what did I do?"  I blush and whisper back "you made me wet you meanie!l