Chapter 35: Danger

"Hey Chii. You seem so lively today." Akeno blinked. "Yep. Oh,and… I'm not having dinner in house today. You two can cook,right ?" Chiisana asked. Ameno looked at her. "Yes… But… Are you going somewhere ? Alone ?" He asked. "Well… Going somewhere is a yes. Alone is no. I'm with Kid." She smiled. The twins' eyes twitched. "K-k-kid ?! WHY HIM ?!" They exclaimed. Chiisana blinked. "Huh ? What do mean "Why him ?" ?"

"N-nothing…" They sighed. Chiisana just laughed,going to her room. She changed into a normal blue blouse,and some jeans. She grabbed a small bag then slipped some sandals on. Akeno was reading a book on the couch,and Ameno is watching tv. Kid knocked on the door,sighing.

"Coming !" Chiisana yelled,before going outside. "See ya later,twins !" She smiled,then left with Kid. Ameno sighed,annoyed. "She seemed to enjoy." He sighed. Akeno stood up. "Whatever. Kid just got this chance. I'll be the next." He sighed,going to his room. Ameno just shrugged.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So… What do you want to do first ?" Kid asked,smiling. He was wearing a blue polo shirt,and some plain black pants. "Well… I'm still not hungry…" Chiisana sighed. "Movie ?" Kid suggested. Chiisana smiled. "Sure." She agreed. Kid summoned his beelzebub,then jumped on it. He looked at her,smiling. "Here. It'll be fast than walking." He placed it about waist-level,then sat on the edge. "Uh… Is it really high ?" She asked. Kid chuckled. "Not really. Come on,you'll just sit." He patted the space beside him. She sighed,then sat. "Okay…"

The skateboard flew. Chiisana is holding onto the skateboard,and Kid was watching her as she looked below. He laughed,patting her head. "You won't fall off. I won't let you." Kid held her hand. Chiisana blinked,then blushed. She just nodded,her hands all shaky. "It's fine. Don't be scared." He chuckled. Chiisana looked at him,then he just smiled.

The view above Death City is amazing. People were so tiny at the view. And the moon's so near it felt like she can reach it. "The view's captivating,huh ?" Kid smiled. Chiisana laughed. "You know… This is the first time I got out with someone else alone. I'm mostly with my twins." She said. "Well… I can at times. But I always bring them along." Kid smiled.

When they both reached the movie theaters,Kid and Chiisana jumped down from beelzebub. Kid bought movie passes and some food,then went in the theaters.

[meanwhile…]

"Darn… It's so quiet without Chii-san around…" Akeno sat up,pouting. "I hope they get home early…" He sighed. Suddenly,he head a loud crash from the living room. "What now… Is Ameno doing something again ?" He sighed,scratching his head. He went outside,then froze at what he saw.

"A-akeno,help…"

"TRANSFORM TO SCYTHE FORM,NOW !"

He commanded. Ameno coughed before nodding,changing to his scythe form. Well… A soon-to-be kishin just barged in their house. It has 8 limbs attached to it's long,scaly body. It has shark teeth,and red eyes with drooling mouth. And it's limbs are all blades. It had the chance to make a large gash across Ameno's chest. "Are you okay ?!" He quickly asked. "Y-yeah… Don't mind me…" Ameno mumbled. "Darn it ! Just when Chiisana's not around !" He raged,running to it with a battle cry. He swung Ameno's scythe form at the back of the horrifying kishin.

The scaly skin stopped the blade from slicing it's flesh. Akeno looked shocked,as small amount of blood dripped from it. "B-black… Blood…?" Akeno stuttered. "Behind you !" Ameno warned. Akeno ducked,dodging the kishin's attempt to slice his head off. "Is Medusa behind of this ?!" Akeno asked him.

"We don't know… But I'm sure that we have to finish this off quickly… I have a very bad feeling about what will happen to us if this stays long…" Ameno mumbled,holding his bleeding wound from earlier