I made my way over to them sitting down beside her without saying a word.

    "N-Natsu I'm sorry I-" she started.

    "Don't." Zero said softly, "you have nothing to apologize about. We just wanted to help but......" he looked back at the guild hall with a bemused expression, "It was a little too rowdy for such a serious conversation."

    Ive only known Zero for a while, but hes helped out Fiore when we were attacked a few months back.

    He leaned back slowly sighing heavily, "I won't bullshit you Lucy, I can't even fathom what you're going through right now Lucy.... But I understand. If someone took away my memories of Mavis before I found myself in this world I would have called it a blessing.... But now?" He shook his head turning his head to look at the two blonde haired girls, "I would feel cheated and scared. I would never want to forget any of you." He looked up to to the stars with a far off expression on his face. "what I want to say is stop focusing on the past. It may be sad that you cant remember those memories but you two have so many more years to make new ones."

    "but what about all the memories we've already had....?" she looked between him and I, "I know how I feel but it hurts when he talks about the past, something we did and I don't know what hes talking about..." her voice sounded so weak, she buried her head into her knees.

    I instinctively wrapped my arm around her shoulder holding her close, "then make new ones. That's the first thing I did when I ended up here and found Mavis, sure I had all of Zera's memories but I wanted one that I could call mine." He chuckled softly, "and we all know how that ended." He instinctively rubbed his old wounds from his first fight in this world.

    "I thought it was heroic that you tried to protect me" Mavis giggled innocently.

    "Tried? Last time I checked I was able to pull it off!" He boasted, "and with no barely understanding my own magic might I add!"

    "yes yes you were very dashing" she waved off his boasting stifling, "what Zero is trying to say Lucy is, it's not always about how you got here that is the biggest part of an adventure its where you go from here" The first master spoke in such a way I felt my chest fill with the hope for the future, I looked at Lucy who was blinking away a few tears before looking at me.

    Before Lucy could say anything Mavis and Zero stood up in unison, "Just remember Lucy, you have a hot head to contend with, its not like he would let you go over something that trivial." Zero snickered before lacing his hand within Mavis' and walking away giving us the beach with the setting sun to ourselves.

    For along time we were quiet, I didn't notice but at some point she leaned against my side resting her head against my shoulder. I slowly intertwined my hand with hers letting out a long breath closing my eyes enjoying the silence. I closed my eyes a small smile slipping onto my expression.

    Finally Lucy got the nerve to break the silence, Her voice a little shy, "Natsu....?"

    I didn't open my eyes, "Hmm?" I hummed out.

    "If I never will remember will you be mad....?" her voice wavering worried about how I would respond.

    I didn't miss a beat, "I would be a little sad but I would get over it. I would get over it because you are right here" I tightened my grip around her causing her to place a hand against my chest.

    "Promise...?"

    "Promise." I opened my eyes slightly turning to face a pink cheeked Lucy who was staring right at me.  We stared at each other for what felt like eternity. My heart was beating fast. before I my brain caught up I was closing the gap between the two of us. She slowly closed her eyes leaning in kissing me gently.

    That kiss felt like heaven. honestly. Her lips were a little dry but it just made the sensation that much better. our lips danced across each other as they had done time and time again. Even if she didn't remember her body did, I felt her press her entire being against my chest I relented laying back into the soft sand. Her hands found their way into my hair. The feeling sent shocks through me. I wrapped both my arms around her waist tightly as if she would slip away if I didn't.  she broke away suddenly her breath shaky, "your always so warm." she mused sliding her hands down my chest.

    I chuckle softly but say nothing, "I think....." she started before pausing.

    "Yes?" I press.

    "I think those flames of yours....." she looks at me with nothing but infatuation in her gaze. "Have sparked a fire inside me."

    And with that She delved back down into my embrace and every worry about the future seeped out of me. The one treasure I could ever want was right here in my arms.

    A/N:I would like to apologize again for the delay of the end of this story and thank you for your patience, I would like to also thank those that have gone on this adventure with me. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have, and I would like to note two individuals who took time out of their days to give me a simple feedback @SallyHale8 and @iiHickari_Chanii if you liked this story and wish to find out who Zero is, I recommend you read the story, "It's not goodbye" It was the first fan fiction I wrote and put a lot of effort into it. Till next time!  ~Kira