~•ƬЄƝ•~

"Enough." Lance and Keith both looked up at Zarkon, "I am going to talk with King Alfor about this." Zarkon sighed, "Is there anything else I need to know about, Keith?" The prince's ears lowered and he nodded.

"Father..I'm uh.....I-I'm...gay." Zarkon stared at Keith. He waited to be yelled at, his ears folding tightly against his head. Zarkon sucked in his breath, biting his lip.

"Hello gay, I'm Dad." Zarkon muttered. Keith's brows shot up and looked at his father with the most confused expression. Lance—however—snorted; his hand quickly shot up to cover his mouth. Then Zarkon cleared his throat, glancing way, "A-alright son. Thank you for telling me. You are excused." Keith was dumbfounded.

"You just....that was...I—okay." He and Lance walked towards the door. Lance breathing was uneven as he held in his laughter; he looked at Keith with pursed lips.

"You go-good?" Keith stared at the floor, trying to figure out what just happened.

"That was a joke..he just said—a joke..." Lance's cheeks were now puffed out, extremely red, but Lance kept his mouth shut to avoid laughing in the room. They walked out and saw Lotor just about to explode as well.

"Classic!" He said, and he and Lance both started laughing. Keith glared at them both.

"Oh, you two are gonna get along just fine." He groaned. Lotor grinned at Lance, who mirrored the same expression. Keith couldn't help but smile at the two.

"There he is!" Someone shouted. Suddenly there were four guys on Lance, pulling him away from Keith and Lotor. Keith's eyes widened and he stepped forward to help, but one of the guys held his hand out.

"Please remain back, Prince Keith." The prince looked at them frantically.

"What the heck is going on?!" Then King Alfor and Princess Allura appeared. Lance seemed to shrink.

"Lawrence." Alfor frowned at his son, "I am very disappointed in you." Allura glared at Keith.

"This is your fault." She growled at him, "Lance wouldn't have run away if yo-"

"Silence Allura." Alfor said, "This isn't the time." She scoffed and Lotor glared at her. "Lawrance, we are leaving now." Keith and Lance looked at each other before facing Alfor.

"But Dad-"

"I am not going to hear it."

"Dad, if you just-"

"No, Lance."

"Listen, please!" Keith's ears fell as he watched Lance try to talk to his father.

"Enough, Lawrence." Alfor shook his head, "I can't believe you would go off and-"

"I love Keith!" Lance blurted out, "You guys know but I'm just gonna say it again, okay! I AM IN LOVE WITH KEITH!" Keith blushed and looked down, unconsciously backing away from the group of people. Lotor—without looking at him—grabbed his brother's arm and held it tightly. Keith sighed and stayed put. Lance and his father both glared at one another. To Keith it looked like a dominance battle; who would submit first.

"Father, please," Allura finally said, "let's just get out of here." Alfor and Lance still didn't break their contact. Suddenly Lance looked away with an inaudible sigh.

"Fine." He mumbled. Keith's chest tightened.

He's giving up. Then Keith looked down. Like me...all I do is just—give up. Just then, Keith had a sudden boost of confidence. Lance has been defending Keith this whole time, now it was time for Keith to return the favor. His head was held higher and his ears perked up. "King Alfor." Keith's voice was much bolder, "I have something to say." Even Lance seemed surprised at Keith's outburst. Zarkon then came and looked at Keith. Allura smirked, knowing he'd shut Keith up.