chapter 2

Chapter 2

"What the hell!" Katherine yell through the whole classroom. All the students stared at us three girls that were Caleb's victims.

I was to stunned to say anything. My teacher turned off the TV and even had her eyes especially on me.

"Lanna, are you okay?" Jake asked. I didn't hear him very clearly. But I knew what he said. I wasn't ok I wanted to say. But I couldn't move. I was to scared to. All the bad memories....why is he still alive?

"But I killed him!" I whispered. I was sure everyone heard me though. But Brittany ran through the door, and came to me. She threw herself on me, and began to sob on my shoulder.

"Why is h still alive?" She cried. I began to have tears come to my eyes, but I simply wiped them away.

"How the hell did he survive. If he was alive when we buried him, he should have died from suffocation. So how did he survive. Not only that, Lanna shot him through the head two months ago.!" A student yelled. Everyone knows our story. And that is the only reason why they are also scared. If we're are in school with them, they could get hurt as well. That's just how it went.

"Kylie, keep it down. We can figure out this situation once they calm down. He obviously doesn't know where they go to school at. And not only that, he was buried in Rhode Island. We're all the way in Colorado. It would take him at least five days just to get here." Mrs. Thompson exclaimed. That made my heart slow down a little. It raced so fast before that I couldn't breathe.

All us girls stopped crying, and calmed down. Until the fire alarm went off. I jumped from its sudden appearance.

"Ok everyone, in line now and follow me down the halls!" She commanded. The students got up, but I decided I wanted to be in the back of the line. My sisters and Jake went in the back with me. It was so comforting. Especially with Jake holding me in his arms.

"it'll be okay Lanna, you'll be safe for a long time ok. If you ever need help, just call me up!" Jake smiled. We began to walk out of the classroom following our classmates. I didn't want to move, but I had to so that I wouldn't trip.

We finally made it outside, and we stood there for a few minutes. And that's when I heard sirens. I turned around to face the road, and saw a police car. It stopped right on the grass of the football field, and the police officer got out. He looked over at us, and began to walk on the outside basketball field. I couldn't see his face from a distance, but I didn't want to look at him right now. I just wanted to stay hidden in Jake's chest right now.

"Lanna Colsvick, you need to come with me." The voice sounded so familiar. I looked up, and that's when my heart stopped. This hurt even worse. I don't know if it was just me, but I knew exactly who it was. The most worst person in my life that I never wanted to see.

How did he get to Colorado so fast, and where did he get the police car. The questions swam through my head following with the worst memories from two months ago.

"Dad?" I asked