Chapter 1: Welcome to Storybrooke (Pilot)

Start from the beginning

The Evil Queen turns around, heading towards the door.

"Hey!" Charming calls.

The Evil Queen turns towards him.

Charming grabs his sword from Elle, throwing it towards the Evil Queen, causing her to disappear in a cloud of black smoke.

The guests start to nervously talk amongst themselves.

Snow, Elle and Charming held onto each other.

📖📖📖
Real World
Day One
Night - On the Road - Bus

Henry Mills and his sister Eleanor were looking at a fairytale book, a cartoon picture of Snow, Elle and Charming hugging after the Evil Queen's threat.

"That a good book?" An older woman next to them asked.

"This?" Henry asked. "It's more than just a book."

"Oh?" the woman asked.

Eleanor smiled at the woman.

Announcement: (on PA) "Boston South Station. Thank you for riding Greyhound."

📖📖📖
Bus Station - Outside

Henry and Eleanor walked off the bus, toward a taxi.

Eleanor held up a credit card, knocking on the window of the taxi. "Uh, do you take credit cards?"

"Where to, kids?" The taxi driver asked.

Henry and Eleanor exchanged a look, smiling.

📖📖📖
Boston, Massachusetts
Upscale Restaurant
(Song) Chega De Ficar Remix by Aaron Bingle

Stella Swan arrived at the restaurant in a pink dress, walking through the restaurant, walking toward a man's table.

The man stood, extending his hand. "Stella?"

Stella shook his hand. "Ryan? You look relieved."

"Well, it is the Internet," Ryan said. "Pictures can be..."

"Fake," Stella finished. "Outdated. Stolen from the Victoria's Secret catalog. So..."

"So... tell me something about yourself, Stella," Ryan said.

"Oh, uh, well, today's my birthday," Stella said.

"And you're spending it with me?" Ryan asked. "What about your friends?"

"Kind of a loner," Stella said.

"And you don't like your family?" Ryan asked.

"I have two sisters, but one's on a date right now," Stella said. "The other's at work."

"No one other than your sisters?" Ryan asked. Stella nodded. "Aw, come on. Everyone has family."

"Technically, yeah, but not everyone knows who they are," Stella agreed. "Ready to run yet?"

"Oh, not a chance," Ryan answered. "You, Stella, are, by far, the sexiest friendless orphan that I have ever met."

"Okay, your turn," Stella said. "No, wait, let me guess. Um, you are handsome, charming."

Ryan smirked. "Go on."

(Song ends)

"The kind of guy who... and now, stop me if I get this wrong, embezzled from your employer, got arrested and skipped town before they were able to throw your ass in jail," Stella said.