Part Fifteen- Will's car dream

Hello. The song up there is random again.

Amazing time skip!

Shelby:
"Will!" I yelled out of the car window.
I flung open the door and ran to him.
"Yay! Shelby!" Will shouted back, as he put his suitcases on the side of the path.
We hugged, and I wish it could've lasted longer, but we had to go to my house.

In the car, Will was falling asleep as I drove and it was cute.
"Aww..." I said, " He's so sweet."
"Shelby?" He said, waking up. "What did you say?"
Help!
"I didn't. I said nothing, you must've just thought it." I replied quickly, "Why, what did you think I said?"

Will:
I was in the car. Shelby was talking to me in my dream.
"Will. I need to tell you something."
"Please get out of the coma."
"Will. I really need to talk to you properly."
"Will. "
"Awww... He's so sweet"
However, I snapped out of the dream really fast. That one was said out loud. I'm sure! It was really loud, and came from my left.
Did Shelby just say that?

"Shelby?" I murmured,"What did you say?"
She quickly answered, "I didn't! You must've dreamt it or something."
"What did you think I said?" Shelby asked curiously.
What do I tell her?

"It's fine, Shelbs, just a dream!" I said.
I missed my chance to tell her.

Shelby:

That was close. I hope he doesn't know...

I really like him and I think I'm making it kinda obvious. He fell back asleep, and his head was laid towards me, rocking about as we drove.

A few hours later, we arrived at my apartment and I woke him up.

"Sleepy Will" I whisper near his head," Wake up."

He moves his head, still asleep and his head is resting on mine. I want to stay like this, but its nearly midnight, and we need to get up the stairs. " What will I do?" I murmur.

I slowly move my head away, and shake him gently this time it wakes him up.

We get up and get the Suitcases out of the boot. Then we make our way up the stairs. I show Will to his room and we both instantly fall asleep.

---Back to me!---

Hey people! Its Em and just for your information, if there are any typos/ grammar mistakes, it's because I'm on my laptop instead of my phone.

If I ever use any "English" terms that you don't understand just ask me, or ask google or ignore them.

Example: Boot= Trunk (I think, the thing in the back of the car?)

Goodbyeeeee people!

Em<3

Lol, you have to have the computer version one instead of the emoji <3