"Okay so we will start the semester off with a project. You most likely will stay in the same seat for the rest of the year unless I move you. So after I put you into your assigned seats then I'll explain the project."

"Amanda and Rian, Taylor and Micheal, Justin and Mariah......Armani and Louis."

Who the fuck is that? I looked around the classroom and couldn't figure out who she was so I just sat down and waited till everyone else was paired up.

The hallway girl walked over to me with a small smile.

"Louis?" And that right there made me break out into a grin. She would be my partner.

"Yea, and Armani right?"she nodded and opened her mouth to say something but Mr. something interrupted.

"Okay so this is an in school and out of school project basically it's so that you get to know your partner better and I get to see what you know. I'm gonna pass out the direction sheet and help those who need help to get started." We got our paper and read over it. The assignment was a pretty easy topic so we had nothing to worry about.

"These projects are things that you have learned in your previous years of school and it's just a review every group has a different topic. Use your time wisely you have the rest of the period."

"This is a pretty easy topic."

"Yeah but it has a lot of requirements."

"Here let me see." I took the paper and read over it smiling to myself. She was right which meant we would have to spend a lot of time together. "Alright then let's get started."

.........

She doesn't talk a lot. She's really shy. And every time I call her beautiful her light brown milky skin is over taken in the color red.

"Stop it." she snaps at me. I laugh.

"Why? What exactly am I doing wrong?" I asked leaning closer to her.

"You know what you're doing and stop distracting me from this stupid project." I laughed again and nodded deciding to give her a break from my teasing.

"Okay so when are we meeting up and whose house?" I asked when we were packing up waiting for the bell.

"Umm not my place and it doesn't really matter to me."

"Okay so this up coming Friday my place after school." she blushed and nodded. Then when the bell rang we went out separate ways.

..........

At lunch the guys and I all sat together with of course the rest of our friends.

"We have a good amount of new kids in our grade this year." Jason murmured.

"Yeah I noticed." Carter voiced.

"More importantly there are new girls which equals new bait." Blake joined in. Just then as I looked up my eyes locked in on Armani. She was with that girl from my English class that I sat next to. They were both cracking up at something as they got their lunch.

"That's one of the finest new girls we got this year." Blake says next to me. I look at him to see that he's staring at Armani.

"I already called her." I say instantly.

"Shit are you serious." Jason says.

"Yes very much so back the fuck off."

"Calm your dick man dag." Carter said.

But still none of then have removed their eyes from her. She looks up and our eyes connects and she smiles and looks down. I smirked and turned to the guys.

"Are y'all interested in anyone else?"

"Yeah her friend." Carter said nodding to the girl with Armani.

"She's a bitch." came my instant reply.

But he just rolled his eyes at me.

.......

In my next period I walked in right before the late bell and looked for a seat. A smirk slowly overtook my features as I saw Armani and her friend in the back with an open seat behind her. When I sat down her friend- I really need to find out her name- glared at me causing my smirk to grow as I sent her a wink.

"Hey Louis." Armani said quietly.

"Hey Mani."

"Mani?" the other girl demanded "Don't call her that!"

"And why not?" I said smugly as I leaned forward.

"Because that's my nickname for her and I'm the only one allowed to use it."

"Ivy don't it's ok." Armani said quietly.

"Yeah Ivy don't start stuff."

"You little piece of...."

"Alright class I'm gonna go over the rules and expectations for my class then you may do what you want but only for today because next week we're gonna kick into gear....." he went on explaining everything he expected of us while I continued to shoot smug looks at Ivy and play with Armani's hair making her shiver.

-------------

You can be pissed off at me. I said that I would update by Thursday and it's like 2 weeks later and the flippin chapter is short.

I'm so very sorry that I took so long.

I have no excuse.

It won't happen again

Love you🌟💖 and hope you forgive me😊