9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins

Start from the beginning

"You were kissing a Kurosawa, weren't you?"

"No, that was a Yasaki."

"A Yasaki? Foolish! You are truly a devil Hido! Get out of my house!"

"At least let me have Jiro-kun.

"Sure! Take this stupid brat with you and never come back! Himenoshima Corp is mine as well! Leave!"

Jiro and Hido got thrown out of the house, laying on the road on top of some magic circles.

Jiro turned to his father for directions on what to do next, but only saw something his didn't think he'd ever see.

"F-Father.."

Jiro knew exactly what it was.

A magic computer did it. Jiro knew it did. His father didn't just die like that. He couldn't just collapse on the floor after- after just.. just getting thrown out of the house.

How did a magic computer do it?

It was highly possible. Right after getting thrown out, they landed on mysteriously placed magic circles.

Magic circles only could be controlled if you were a magic technician. If not, it would have not been there since there was no magician around.

Magic circles could only be used by a person with magic if that person were standing close to it.

Clearly, Jiro and his father were the only ones there.

Meaning that the circles were placed by a magic computer on purpose.

"Jiro.. please.. live on."

And those were the last words Jiro heard before his own screaming.

It was like everyone used to say in the company.

Everything Jiro touched, it was bound to break.

Of course, everyone meant it in a jokingful way. Jiro was a troublemaker after all.

But now, was that saying coming true?

No, Jiro couldn't believe that.

Once the Magic Government and police found out about Hido Tsushima's death, Jiro went to Osaka's Juvenile Prison.

The Magic Government found Jiro guilty of murder despite him crying over his father's strange death.

Many questions remained in Jiro's mind, but one thing remained clear.

Jiro had to find the cause of his father's death, no matter what.

With that said, Jiro escaped Juvenile Prison and disguised himself.

He dyed his brown hair red and put bright yellow contacts on top of his green eyes.

Jiro Himenokoji Tsushima was no more.

There was only a man by the name of Ryusei Tsushima.