Read 'Em And Weep

DO NOT SKIP THIS⚠

Before you skip this part and go directly to the Prologue there are a few things that you need to know.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1. Please read the Code of Conduct of Wattpad community. I strongly advice this as I am no longer taking crap from people who sit around all day, preying on the next Book/Author that they are going to trash. I have zero tolerance for cyber bullies.

2. Know that your first offence will be your last. First racist/demeaning comment about women, men or the LGBT community and you, my dear will be muted and reported. (Just know that you risk losing your account)

3. Constructive - Yes, constructive criticism is welcomed. Know the difference before you start reading this book.

4. This is a story...fiction...Made up.... some of the circumstances/situations/scenes might be relatable but please guys remember, at the end of the day 'It Is Still A Story'.

5. There are bound to be mistakes/grammatical errors/typos. No matter how many times I go over it they still slip by. Which is why My readers and I agreed that editing would be done once the book is COMPLETED.

6. Let's just leave all the hate right here before you slide to the next page. We don't know one another but it doesn't mean that we can't be friends or atleast nice to each other. A little kindness goes a long way.

These are my terms and conditions, if you don't like them then don't read the book. Seriously, because I've finally had enough of people throwing insults around like some kind of hybrid STD.

"Do unto other as you would have them do on to you."
THE BIBLE TELLS YOU SO

**********