Introduction

I'm not going to say that it doesn't hurt, because that would be a lie.  Every day, every single moment, I think of him.  He doesn't think of me because, well, he's always with her. Honestly, I regret the fact that I fell for him.  Now, I'm standing off to the side lines while he lives his happy ending.  That's okay, I guess.  Who knows?  Maybe, one day, I'll discover my happy ending.  Even then... I'll still be thinking of that one boy who made fall in love with him, only to have my heart broken.

     "So, what do you think?" The voice of my older sister ripped me away from my hourly day dream.

     "Huh? Think about what?" I say as I blink a few times and tap my men against the wooden desk.

     "About moving back to Korea?  I know what that boy did to you.  I know that it's going to be hard to move on, but eventually you'll find the guy you're meant to be with." Ji-young gave me an encouraging smile.  I sigh and nodded.

     It's been about a month.  A month since I've had my heart broken into multiple different pieces.  A month since the guy I was unbelievably in love with cheated on me.  That sad thing was that he cheated on me with a girl I believed to be my best friend.  Deep down inside of me I wish I could just move on, but it's hard.  No matter what I do, he's still always on my mind. I guess this will be a good thing, moving to Korea.  Maybe my sister is right.  Maybe I will finally move on.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see.