Daenerys Targaryen x fem!reader

When Khal Drogo fell of his horse and  khalasar  was torn apart.Those who didn't believe Daenerys Targaryen,as woman,could lead khalasar left and those who choose to stay went through hells and back.But few of them stayed never leaving the Khaleesi's side.

 Y/N was one the few left. She was one of the slaves given to Daenerys's brother.Y/N was Iron Born sold into slavery by her brother who couldn't afford raising another woman.Somehow her fate lead her to last Targaryen Queen.Next to Daenerys she learned a lot about stuff she only heard men talk about. 

Soon Daenerys became Queen of  Meereen and Y/N became one of her advisers.One night as two women sat in Y/N room drinking wine and talking  about crossing sea to the west Daenerys finally asked.

"Y/N, you were with me all these times and I still don't know anything about your past, before you became my brother's gift." Y/N smiled looking at her cup.

"What do you want to know, Your Grace?"     

"Tell me everything, I won't bite."

At first the girl was silent,like she was trying to remember time before she became an object. 

"I...well...I was born on Iron Islands,Great Wyk to be exact...umm...My father used to work for one of the great lords,before he was killed.My mom died giving birth to my little sister...and when all of them were gone my brother sold me because of lack of money."

"Why don't you have husband? You can marry and be mother now that you are free." They both laughed.

"I don't know your grace.Never saw myself as a person who could find herself a man and be a mother."

"I will help you find yourself a man. There are so many loyal man here." Y/N never was attached to man nor did she feel anything for any man. She did for woman.

"It would be an honor." 

"Get up." Daenerys told her, putting her cup on table and standing in front of her.

Y/N stood up inches away from her Queen. Her heart  was beating so fast that she couldn't feel it anymore. Daenerys carefully ran her thumb over Y/N's bottom lip. Soft breath were escaping Y/N's mouth.

" No man deserves you." She moved Y/N's hair behind her ear getting closer and putting her hands on Y/N's hips. Y/N slowly places her hands on Daenerys's shoulders looking her into eyes. Moving one hand on Daenerys's cheek and locking their lips together. They didn't want it to stop, not now. Y/N was never happier up until this point. She wanted this moment to spin over and over.

Loud knock on the door broke their kiss. They slowly moved away from each other never breaking eye contact.

"My Queen..."   Ser Jorah was at the door.Y/N bit her lip looking at Daenerys and she just smiled at her leaving with Jorah.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was too short 

Hope you like it!

If you have any requests send them to me! :)