Jon Snow x Reader

Tywin Lannister was a proud man, smart and rich. The family name was most important to him. After his first wife, Joanna, past away giving birth, he married a lot young woman who gave him another girl before passing away herself. He was now a widower with four children. 

The youngest Lannister was nothing like her sister Cersei or her two brothers. She was more bloodthirsty than others, yet she was kinder than any of Lannisters. She found her first victim in her first handmaiden when she was 12. By accident, she pushed a woman to the ground and broke her neck. After she tasted what is like to kill, she wanted more. She wanted to learn how to fight with daggers and swords. Lord Tywin granted the wish his daughter had, by finding the best teachers in Kingdoms. Soon young Lannister was able to fight like a man and kill like a Wildling. She loved using daggers so for her 15th name day her father gave her two Valyrian steel daggers with hilts that had her name written on them. With same daggers she got for her name day she killed a man, he was nothing and no one, so it was easy for Tywin to cover up but he didn't go easy on a girl. He told her if she thinks of killing again she will meet worst fate than the man she kills. The girl didn't listen, her father would never harm her. She killed another innocent man. Tywin was a man of his words, but he could never harm his little girl. So he paid Lord Commander of Night watch to keep her safe in Castle Black. He cut girl's hair and send her far North to "take black".

/Your p.o.v./

I've been a prisoner in this castle for 3 years now. Lord Commander Mormont took me under his protection as if needed it. I was the best fighter in this place. Most of these men never held a sword before they came here. They all saw me as a weak little girl, they would laugh when they stood in front of me. "She's a bloody girl, I can't fight her!" were always words they used before I kicked their ass. I missed my home, I missed my brothers and my sister.

"Lady Y/N..." I heard Mormont's voice behind me. "Raven came from your sister, the Queen."

"What does she want? Is my father alright?"

"I think old Tywin Lannister isn't going anywhere for another 10 years. Queen asked of you to ride for Winterfell. Her, King and children are riding there. She wants to see you while she is here." 

My frown turned upside down when I heard the news. "Would it be alright if I go?"

"I can't stop you and I don't want my head on the spike if Queen finds out that I stopped you." Mormont smiled, he rarely does that and when he does smile it's usually around me. I ran down to my chambers to get ready to leave for Winterfell this night. I was happy for the first time in three years. I couldn't wait to see Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion, and Cersei's children. I missed  Myrcella the most. When dark night fell took my white horse form the stables and made my way to Winterfell.

*time skip*

I arrived at Winterfell shortly after the King and his parade. Cersei held me in her arms for a full 5 minutes. Se never showed this much love back home. Starks prepared a big dinner for King, and I as  Queen's sister had to be there. I never liked big dinner parties with loud music and people screaming over it. I was sitting in a stupid red dress at the table next to some people I didn't know. I had my resting bitch face on for a whole time. I got up trying to leave big hall. I needed fresh air and I won't get it here. 

"Where to, lovely sister?" I turned around to face one and only Tyrion Lannister, the dwarf of Casterly Rock. 

"Why would you care, beloved brother?" He smiled at me. 

"I don't. You are a woman of the Night's watch, no one should stay in your way." 

"Very funny." The smile went away from his face.