Ramsay Bolton x reader

A/N:some would say it's smut idk

/Ramsay's pov/

I never really like the concept of being with just one woman. When I was 13 I met kennelmaster's two daughters, both beautiful, both smart and fearless, how could I choose?

Myranda was never afraid of me, even tho' everyone was. They would stutter when I spoke to them, they would look at their feet, sometimes they would whisper every word and that got too boring over the time. But Myranda would look me into eyes and speak loud. She was cruel and of a sadistic nature. She like no other one of my bedwarmers.

Then again, her sister Y/N was something different. She was afraid of me, because of stories that people spread about me. She was 17 when I first saw her. One of my hounds found her next to the lake. She was taking bath at the time. Her body was bare and wet. The cold water made her nipples hard. The look I had in front of me made my blood boil. At first, I didn't know who she is and I was ready to turn Dreadfort upside down. That same night I told my beloved Myranda about a girl at the lake, for fun. But as I was talking about how she looked and how she had the scar on her left leg, that went form her knee to her hip, Myranda looked me in the eyes with anger. Her blue eyes darken like she knew something I didn't know. I never liked when people know something and not tell me. That night she just left, never telling me why. I soon found out that I was describing her naked sister. I was happy that I made her jealous so much that she had balls to leave me. I promised her that I would not touch her sister and that I would only be with her, I just didn't tell her I was a very good liar.

Unlike Myranda, Y/N didn't like hurting people, she didn't take pleasure in inflicting pain or killing. She was skilled with a bow, but when I asked her to come with me on the hunt she refused. I could have told my men to get her into my dungeon and I could have taken her right there on the cold ground, but I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to win her over. I wanted to have her beg for me, I wanted my name to escape her lips.

/Your pov/

I heard so many stories about Bolton bastard. How he was crazy, how he would kill people and flayed them. After that, he would tie them to X-shaped cross and burn them. I wasn't scared of him, I was rather fond of the young bastard. I know what he wants and he gets what he wants.No matter how much I liked him and his blue eyes, my family will always come first. Myranda had her grip on him, I could've taken him from her with just one blink but I didn't want to hurt my little sister. He was a boy like any other no matter how much he loved inflicting pain and killing, every boy falls to the ground and barks when a woman like me takes off her dress. 

"M'lady." I heard a boyish voice speak behind me as I was playing with one of the dogs. Never turning around I hissed at him. 

"I'm no lady, Lord Snow." I could tell he was mad and hated everytime I refused to fall under his paws. 

"Would you mind walking with me?" I faced him, throwing fake smile his way. 

"Myranda is inside. She is telling everyone how she will marry Bolton bastard. If you want to walk with me, Lord Snow, you should know that my family comes first and as long as Myranda is under you every night I won't be." I walked away leaving him speechless. I heard he is never speechless. 

That night I was waiting for Bolton man to come for me and take me to the bastard. But instead of armed men, my sister was at the door of my room. 

"You fucked him, didn't you?!" she screamed at me, coming closer and her palm kissing my cheek. 

"Who?!" I looked at her ready to return the favour. 

"Ramsay!" I could do anything but laugh at her.