Jon Snow x reader(part two)

"I don't like you and you know that," Alliser spoke to me. He was acting Lord Commander until others sit down and vote for the new one. "But your father is still sending us men, money and food. Even if I don't like to admit, you are very important to this Castle and one of the best swordsman here. For a woman you know how to fire arrows without breaking a sweat, you kill with those daggers of yours like a wildling." He stopped for a moment, staring into my eyes. His look was sucking my soul slowly."If I would send you away now or hang you in front of everyone, I would be the next one to hang." 

Clearing his throat he continued."You will stay at Castle Black for as long as I'm acting like Lord Commander. You will be protected and you have permission to cut anyone's hand if they try to touch you." I smiled at his approval. I bow my head a little turning around to leave."Oh, and teach those cunts how to use a bow. They are making me sick." I looked at him over my shoulder. What does he mean by me teaching others? "Aye, I want you to take my place at teaching new recruits." 

After years of his hatred toward me, he is letting me take his place. None of the recruits will listen to a woman. They would say that a woman doesn't know how to fight, they would laugh. But now I felt like I needed to make them listen. Alliser wouldn't give me responsibility this big if he didn't know I could do it. I walked down the courtyard, my knees shaking and my face trying so hard to keep his resting bitch face. Seven boys were standing in the middle with practice swords. They were staring at me like they saw a ghost walk. I took a deep breath taking my furs off my shoulders and taking one of the swords on the side. 

"My name is Y/N Lannister." Every single one of them looked at me then looked at each other. "Acting Lord Commander has ordered me to teach you something useful." I tried so hard to keep my voice steady. 

"Why should we listen to a woman?"

 "Aye, woman don't know how to fight!"

I looked at the boy with red hair and brown eyes. He was proud of himself like he was the first one to ever say that.

"Fine."I walked over to him."Lift your sword and show me what you got." 

He moved two steps back."I don't have to prove myself to a woman." I heard a better way of running away from a fight with me.

 "If I really don't know how to fight, you don't have to be afraid." 

"I'm not afraid of a woman!" 

"Then lift your sword up and fight!" I screamed and he listened. He lifted his sword. Just looking at him I could tell he never really held a sword. He was standing wrong and his hand was shaking."I could tell that I could beat you without any weapon." 

Fear was now painted on his face. He tried to attack me, but I moved to make him fall. "You are letting sword guide you, you need to command your weapon." He got up, taking another chance at hitting me. I blocked his attack  and pushed him to the ground."You are to predictable." He then took a third chance at his task. This time I let him feel like he got me, but I did the same thing Lord Commander did to me on my first day, lead him into a trap. As he was about to give one last hit I moved to the side and he fell, again.

"You are walking wrong, holding your sword wrong and don't ever think you have a better hand in a fight until your enemy is on the floor, dead." I pushed the sword out of his hand giving him my hand to get up. Defeated and humiliated, he took my hand and I helped him get up. 

"Aye, I'm a woman, but I was standing at the same side you are now. I didn't know how to stand in the right way and I didn't know how to hold a weapon in the right way. But I've given myself time to learn and you should too." 

As I was finishing my great motivation speech the door of the castle opened and the horse ran inside, caring man on top. Man in wildling clothes, but when I got a better look at him I saw black curls. Jon fucking Snow. I ran over to a group that was around him. He had two arrows in him.

"Get him inside." I said and everyone looked at me."Let's talk about me being a woman when we help him before he dies."

~~~~~

It's been some time since Jon was back. I didn't want to speak to him before he gets better and tell Lord Commander and others what happened. Today they were ready to listen to him and speak of his fate. I was helping these poor souls how to fire arrows right when Maester Aemon asked me to assist him in the dining hall while they listen to Snow. I sat there next to Maester Aemon and one of the brothers while everyone was waiting for Jon Snow to walk. I played with my dagger while we were waiting. Janos Slynt was staring at me since I entered the room. He was Commander of City watch, with that he knows I'm a Lannister. He was not a likeable person, everyone who knew him wanted to chop his tongue and feed it to the goats. But right now I wanted to carve his eyes out.

Jon Snow entered the hall. Alliser was asking him questions and after a few moments I stopped listening until I heard Janos making fun of Snow by calling him "One of them." My brows frowned as I looked at him then back at Jon Snow. 

"Aye, I talk like a Wildling! I ate with Wildlings, I climbed the wall with Wildlings!I..." He stopped looking at Maester Aemon and then at me. "I laid with Wildling girl." A small voice inside me screamed but I tried my best to shush him. I took a deep breath fighting myself not to get up and leave, not to give everyone here know that knowing he was in love with a girl hurt me in some way. They kept on fighting about would they cut of his head or not. Jon kept on talking about Wildling attack and everybody ignored him. I kept myself quite, waiting for the best moment to leave. Aemon woke me when he spoke to Jon over Acting Lord Commander 

"None of us are free. We are men of the Night's watch, but we won't be taking your head today, Jon Snow. Go on." Jon Snow bowed and left the room and soon after him I ran outside. 

Jon was standing in front of the door, he looked at me. I didn't say anything, just walked past him. His hand wrapped around my arm, pulling me closer to him. I looked at him, then at his hand on my arm sending him questions with my eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I tug my arm and move a little bit away from him.

"For what?" He looks down at the floor and then back at me. 

"I told you I care about you more than a friend, but..." I smiled at him.

"No one cares, Snow. The past is past." I started walking away when I felt someone taking my dagger of his place I turn around to see Jon again. He knows I don't let anyone touch them. I flipped dagger in his hand giving it back to me. 

"What do you want?" I asked taking my dagger.

"I want you to not be angry at me."

 "There is nothing to be angry about, Snow. We are not wedded so I can have word with who you fuck. We are just stuck in the same place for now." I walked away this time he didn't stop me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well this is bad. Sorry. I just made someone Night watch Brienne. *wink* I'll go home.

I will write more romantic shot about Jon Snow if this one is stupid

I will write more romantic shot about Jon Snow if this one is stupid. :)