Chapter 1

We arrived on Sagharre Island, we will make a film about romance. My classmates, Jill, Jen, Arci, Kara, Michael, Jack, Sari, Kacey, Monica, Mark, Louis, Daniel and me, were excited to explore Sagharre.

Director: Jill

Lightswomen: Sari

CameraMan: Louis

Main Characters on the film:
Kara, Michael, Monica

Supporting Artist:
Me, Daniel, Jen, Arci, Jack, Kacey, Mark

Kara will be Michael's girlfriend and Monica will be Michael's ex, but at reality this love is true. Monica broke up with Michael after she saw them Kara. Me and Daniel will be Kara's Bestfriends also, Arci and Jack will be Monica's bestfriend. Jen will be the teacher and Kacey and Mark will be the students same to us Daniel, Arci and Jack.

Take 1 for the first shoot
Since it wasn't my turn, I'll go roaming around. I fell poopy do I went to the toilet. It was my turn, it took 15 takes to finish my turn.

After 3 hours of shooting, it is dinner, we ate a lot of food like chicken, soup and more. After we ate dinner, we played truth or dare. Kara was questioned for dare. Monica told Kara to get 5 mangoes on the tree near the cliff. Nobody was watching at Kara on that time. While Kara was getting mangoes, she fell on the ground, she was fine, when she stood up she fell off the cliff.

While we were waiting for Kara, we became unpa tient and I went to the tree, we saw Kara gone, and was lying dead on the ground. Michael was crying so loud. We went back to the house and we continued shooting without Kara. Then we saw a black hooded i dunno holding a knife. We ran and we hid all around the house. We reached to the main door then Pedro(the island owner) locked the door. We quickly locked ourselves on the master bedroom.

We were all in except for Monica, Michael, Arci, Daniel. We saw a vent nearby so we went through there then we saw an escape to the house. I was shock after I saw Monica is with us.

She said to us "You must kill Arci, she was the killer, I saw her holding a knife and wearing a black hoodie"

Mark quickly grabbed Kacey's gun for the shooting

We took a rest and slept on the vents

To be continued on chapter 2